Anna University Recruitment 2020. Anna University has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Project Associate Il, Project Associate I, Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Professional Assistant-lll (CES General Fund) and Computer Technology. It contains 12 vacancies. Those Candidates are Interested to Apply for this above said jobs from our Website. Candidates can Apply for the Posts on or Before 31.08.2020, 5:00 P.M.
Anna University Recruitment
|Name of the Board||Anna University|
|Post Name||Project Associate Il, Project Associate I, Project Assistant, Field Assistant, Professional Assistant-lll (CES General Fund) and Computer Technology|
|Notification Date||17 -08-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31.08.2020, 5:00 P.M|
Essential Qualification for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Computer Technology – Applicants must have complete B.E./B.Tech Computer Science & Engg./ Information Technology and M.E./M.Tech Computer Science & Engg./ Information Technology. 75% and above or CGPA of 8.5 in 10 point scale in U.G. and P.G. Degree Two years Teaching/Research/Industrial Experience.
Project Associate Il – Ph. D (Environmental Science) M.E. Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental Field works and Sampling & Analysis).
Project Associate I – B.E./B.Tech. (Civil/Environ. Engg.) M. Sc. Chemistry/Biochemistry/ M. Sc. Applied Chemistry/ M. Sc. Environmental Science (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental analysis).
Project Assistant – B.Com./B Sc. (Computer Science) (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Computer knowledge, Typewriting skills and documentation works).
Field Assistant – SSLC or equivalent
Professional Assistant-lll (CES General Fund) – Diploma in Engineering any branch (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Computer knowledge, Typewriting skills and documentation works).
Salary for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary per Month|
|1||Project Associate Il||Rs.22,000/-|
|2||Project Associate I||Rs.15,000/|
|5||Professional Assistant-lll (CES General Fund)||Rs.627/ per day|
|6||Computer Technology||Rs. 25,000|
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of written test and interview will be intimated by e-mail or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidates attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for 6 months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of information and other documents submitted.
- The performance of the candidates will be monitored for 3 months and further confirmation will be based on their performance.
Selection Process for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
In case there is more number of applicants, a written test will be conducted to short list/ select the candidates for oral interview.
How to Apply for Anna University Recruitment 2020:
The duly filled application in the prescribed format along with copy of all degree certificates and all other necessary certificates should be submitted to the following address in person or by post on or before 31-08-2020, 5:00 P.M. The Dean, Madras Institute of Technology Campus, Anna University, Chromepet, Chennai-600 044.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|