Anna University releases SOP for final year online exam. Anna University will be conducting final semester exams for undergraduate and postgraduate students from September 24. The exams will be held in remote-proctored mode due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The university has given the liberty to all students to take exams online whether the part-time or full-time course and staying in India or outside. A student must sit for the examination for the entire duration of 1 hour.
This online examination (MCQ type) shall carry a weightage for the overall result of a theory course of the Final Semester of UG and PG (FT/PT) programmes, based on the following criteria.
- 50% weightage for CGPA obtained up to pre-final Semester.
- 20% weightage for the marks obtained in the Internal Assessments conducted in the final semester for UG & PG programmes.
- 30% weightage to be given to this online examination (MCQ type)
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Question Numbers||Marks||Maximum Number of Correct Answers to be Considered for Results|
|Part A||25||01 to 25||01 Mark Each||20|
|Part B||15||26 to 40||02 Marks Each||10|
- The timing for the Proctored Online Examinations to be conducted in Sep / Oct 2020 will strictly be as per IST (GMT+5.30hrs). This is also applicable to the candidates appearing for the examination from OUTSIDE India.
- Exams can be taken on devices such as Laptop/ Smart-Phone/ Tablet/ Desktop. Charge the Laptop / Smart Phone / Tablet well in advance to last for at least 2 hours.
- The device should have continuous internet connectivity. Do not share the phone’s hotspot with any other device while writing the examination.
- For the smooth attempt of the online examination, students are advised to:
- Sit in a closed room having enough light for the Camera to detect himself/herself. Make sure that you sit, facing the light during the examination. Do not sit against or near the window.
- Please make sure that there is no noise around you during the examination, otherwise Artificial Intelligence (AI) will detect and capture the same as deviation.
- Position the device in such a way that the front camera captures your face properly and you can sit for one hour to take up the examination conveniently without moving the device.
- If your device is using a Wi-Fi router, make sure to sit near the Wi-Fi Router/Modem to avoid any signal related issues.
- Keep an additional phone (other than the device on which exam is being taken) and help desk number handy during the exam to call for help, if required.
- The student should login into the portal at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Total duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
- The clock will be set at the server. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the examination.
- The following activities are not permitted during the conduct of the online examination: CoE, Anna University, Chennai. Page 4 a) Presence of any other person in the room where the student is taking the examination. b) Movement from one place to another during the examination.
- You are Not Allowed to refer to any textbook(s) or any other material during the notified examination time.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|