AP DEECET Notification 2020 has released on the official website. Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education has released the official notification for Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test that is DEECET 2020. Candidates who waiting for Andhra Pradesh DEECET 2020 can check the details from the official website we provided below. The DEECET application process is started on 21st May and the last date to apply is 4th June. In this section we can check all the details about this AP DEECET Notification 2020.
AP DEECET 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh Department of School Education|
|Name of the Exam||
Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test
Name of the Course
|21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020|
Important Dates for AP DEECET 2020:
|Application Starting Date||
Payment Starting Date
|Application Last Date||
Payment Last Date
|Hall Ticket Generation Date||
16.06.2020 to 18.06.2020
Hall Ticket issue Date
|23.06.2020 & 24.06.2020|
Eligibility Details for AP DEECET 2020:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality is must.
- The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended from time to time.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2020.
- Candidates can should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2020.There is no Upper age limit.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete 10th / 12th from the recognized final examination.
Application Fee Details for AP DEECET-2020:
Applicable candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs.600/-. The payment is received only online mode. We provide the direct payment link for the candidates, Interested candidates can pay from our website.
How to Apply for AP DEECET 2020:
- Interested candidates initially need to visit the DEECET Official portal.
- Go through the AP DEECET 2020 information from the window.
- Register with the site using the email id and other required details and generate the unique enrolment number.
- Sign in with the generated enrolment number and login id.
- Fill up DEECET Application form with required datas.
- Pay the requisite application fee through the provided payment gateway.
- Finally, click on the apply button.
- And take a printout of the application acknowledgment for further reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|