AP Semester Exams July & August 2020. Government of Andhra Pradesh: The start of higher education institutions has been delayed for months due to corona. Degree and Engineering colleges are expected to start classes from August 3. The beginning of the next academic year, the Higher Education Council has basically created an academic calendar on the pending curriculum and examinations. AP Degree & Engineering Classes Semester Exams in August & July 2020 details are given below.
AP Semester Exams 2020
Name of the Board
|Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|July & August 2020|
Semester Exams Date Released
- Fifty percent of students only will be admitted to classes.
- Physical distance must be practiced in classrooms.
- Soaps and sanitizers should be made available for students and faculty to wash their hands.
- Masks are a must-wear.
Semester exams in July:
- The curriculum of some universities and colleges is pending due to lockdown. These are to be completed by June 30.
- Graduation and Post Graduation Last semester exams must be completed within 1 to 15 July. The evaluation must be completed within the remaining 15 days.
- Experimental tests and other theory tests should be completed by the end of July.
- Degree (3, 5 semesters) B.Tech (3, 5, 7 semesters) classes starting Aug
- Grades starting August 17 for those entering the second year of engineering
- Degree first year classes from September 15th
- Degree semester 3 and 5 exams are conducted in December
- Degree first year students will have their first semester exams in January
- The first year of engineering students will have classes from September 2
- MBA and MCA offer classes from September 1
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|