AP High Court Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Judicial Member Vacancy. Andhra Pradesh High Court has Inviting applications for appointment to the fifteen (15) posts of Judicial Member in Railway Claims Tribunal located at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Ernakulam, Gorakhpur, Guwahati-I, Guwahati-II, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, and Patna. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. The Last date for submission of application form is 30.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
AP High Court Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh High Court|
Last Date to Apply
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
A Person shall not qualified for appointment as a Judicial Member unless he
- is or has been a Judge of High Court
- Has, for a combined ten year been a District Judge or Additional District Judge
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Remuneration:
A Judicial Member shall be paid a salary of Rs. 2,25,000/- and shall be entitled to draw allowances as are admissible to a Government of India Officer holding Group “A’ post carrying the same pay.
A Member shall hold office for a term of 4 years or till he attains the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
How to apply?
- It is requested that names of willing judicial officers with requisite qualifications. who would be suitable for being considered for appointment to the post of Judicial Member, may please be sent. Serving officers except High Court Judges will have to take voluntary retirement from service to take up the assignment in the Tribunal.
- Application in the prescribed format (enclosed) may kindly be forwarded to the undersigned at Room No. 211 A, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi -110001 within 60 days from the date of issue of this letter.
- While forwarding the application, the ACRs/APARs dossiers of the candidates may also be sent duly indicating the vigilance clearance/disciplinary cases, etc., if any.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|