AP Schools planned to reopen from September 21 for Classes 9-12. Andhra Pradesh Schools has been planned to reopen from September 21 for Classes 9-12 after the Andhra Pradesh Government issued GO.390 guidelines that provide for reopening of schools in the state. According to guidelines, the skill and entrepreneurship training institutes will also operate from September 21st in Andhra Pradesh.
Students who reside outside the containment zones should be allowed to visit their schools on a voluntary basis for doubts and guidance from their teachers. However, parents would have to submit a written consent for their wards to go to schools for the doubt clearing sessions.
Activities permitted during Unlock 4.0 period outside the Containment Zones
In areas outside the Containment Zones, all actrvtties will be permitted, except the following:
(i) Schools, colleges, educational and coaching institutions will remain conñnue to remain closed for students and regular class activity up to 30th September, 2020. However, following will be permitted:
- Online/ distance learning shall continue to be permitted and shall be encouraged.
- States/ UTs may permit upto 50% of teaching and non-teaching staff to be called to the schools at a time for online teaching/ tele counselling and related work, in areas outside the Containment Zones only, with effect from 21st September 2020 for which, Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) will be issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (h1OHh .
- Students of classes 9 to 1 2 may be permitted to visit their schools, in areas outside the Containment Zones only, on voluntary basis, for taking guidance from their teachers. This will be subject to wriEen consent of their parents/ guardians and will be permitted with effect horn 21sF September 2020 for which, TOP will be issued by MoHFW.
- Skill or Entrepreneurship training will be permitted in National Skill Training Institutes, Industrial Training Institutes (ITIS), Short term training centers registered with National Skill Development Corporation or State Skill Development I’4issions or other Ministries of Government of India or State Governments.
National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (NIESBUD}, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) and their training providers will also be permitted.
These will be permitted with effect from 21st September 2020 for which, SOP will be issued by MOHFW.
- Higher Education Institutions only for research scholars (Ph.D.) and post-graduate students of technical and professional programmes requiring laboratory/ experimental works. These will be permitted by the Department of Higher Education (DHE} in consultation witfi PHA, based on the assessment of the situation, and keeping in view incidence of COVID-19 in the States/ UTs.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|