APCPL Recruitment 2020 Released. Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd (APCPL) is a joint venture company with 50% share of NTPC Ltd, 25% share of Haryana power generation Corporation Ltd (HPGCL-Haryana State Company) and 25% share of Indraprastha Power Generation Company Ltd (IPGCL-Delhi State Company) located near village Jharli Distt. Jhajjar Haryana. Now the Company is looking for dynamic persons with passion for excellence and to drive in the nation’s growth for the post of engineering executive trainees in disciplines of Electrical(08) /Mechanical(12) /Control & Instrumentation(05) posts. Aspirants may download the Recruitment Notification PDF from given below Link.
APCPL Recruitment 2020
|Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd (APCPL)|
The Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application in APCPL (i.e. 01.06.2020) for eligible to apply the executive trainees in disciplines of Electrical/ Mechanical/ Control & Instrumentation posts.
Aspirants should have completed the Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% for SC/ST), as per respective Institute/University norms and have also qualified GATE-2019 are eligible to apply.
Eligible candidates who have qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 and Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed for further selection process (GD and Interview). The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2019 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
How to Apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the pre-requisite conditions are requested to fill up the application form in the portal in Block Letters.
- The candidates, who have appeared in GATE 2019, are only eligible to apply and should indicate GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online for APCPL ET2020 on the website www.apcpl.co.in from 04.06.2020 to 03.07.2020.
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category is required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC/ST/PwBD category registration fees NIL.
- Payment can be made either through offline mode or online mode as described below:
- Payment in offline mode: Punjab National Bank has been authorized to collect the registration fee on behalf of APCPL. Candidate has to approach the nearby PNB branch with a printout of the “Challan” which is available on the application registration portal. The Challan printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in APCPL account. APCPL will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account.
- Payment in online mode: Candidate also has the option to pay the fee online (through Net banking / Debit Card / Credit Card). The online payment option will be available on the application portal.
Apply Online – Activated on 04.06.2020