APDEECET 2020 – Check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form Details. Online applications for DEECET – 2020 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) in Government District institutes of Education and Training (D.I.E.Ts) and other Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 21.05.2020 and 05.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. In DEECET-2020 English medium seats are also available in certain Govt DIETs and Private D.El.Ed. Colleges to an extent of 7000 approximately and the number of seats may vary at the time of web option.
Candidates can apply for DEECET – 2020 to be held on 23.06.2020 & 24.06.2020. Applications will be received only through ‘ONLINE’ DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020.
Name of the Board
|Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh DEECET
|23.06.2020 & 24.06.2020|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility criteria for admission:
- Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P.Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order1974 as subsequently amended from time to time.
- Candidate should have obtained a rank in DEECET-2020 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
- Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2020.There is no Upper age limit. E. Educational Qualifications: I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2019-20 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission. II. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET – 2020 for both A & B category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A & B category seats.
- The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible III. Candidate belonging t o “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 35% marks in DEECET – 2020. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 25%. That is to say candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/NCC/CAP/Sports category.
- The details pertaining to the structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass certificate, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the Information Bulletin.
Examination centers for DEECET – 2020:
DEECET – 2020 shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P. State. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center. If the slot for examination is exhausted (capacity) in the opted district, nearby district centre will be allotted.
Scheme of Entrance Test:
The Division of Marks and eligibility criteria The Question Paper of DEECET-2020 consists of 100 marks with objective questions.
- Part- A (60 Marks)
- Part- B ( 40Marks)
Date and Time of DEECET – 2020:
DEECET will be conducted on 23.06.2020 and 24.06.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in spells.
Fee and submission of Application Online:
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET – 2020 (including examination fee) is Rs.600/-(Rupees six hundred Only). Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway from 21.05.2020 to 04.06.2020 and submit online application at the DEECET – 2020 website: https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21.05.2020 to 05.06.2020.
Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the DEECET – 2020 website: https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in from 21.05.2020 onward
Steps to be followed in submission of application on line:
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website https://cse.ap.gov.in & https://apdeecet.apcfss.in go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2020.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for DEECET shall pay a fee of Rs.600/- through payment Gateway between 21.05.2020 to 04.06.2020. For submission of application through Online up to 05.06.2020. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P. and mobile phone number). On receipt of fee through gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
iii. The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and user guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.
- a) Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample at point 13 (iii), of the Information Bulletin. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colours during the process of scanning.
- b) Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- c) Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|