APLPCET 2020 – Check Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form Details. Online Applications are invited from the candidates who intend to take admission into one year Telugu / Hindi Language Pandit Training Course (LPT) in Government and Private Language Pandit Training Colleges in the state from 26.05.2020 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. Detailed procedure for applying online is given in the Information Bulletin. The candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the LP CET-2020 website http://lpcet.apcfss.in or https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ from 26.05.2020 onwards.
Name of the Board
|Commissioner of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
Andhra Pradesh LPCET
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
(a) Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
(b)The candidate should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended for admission into Category-‘A’ seats in Un-Aided Pandit Training Colleges and for seats in University, Government / Aided Colleges.
(c) The candidates should have completed 19 years as on 1.7.2020. There is no upper age limit.
(d)Educational Qualifications: The candidates who passed the minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply
B.A. (Telugu Literature) or B.A. (Oriental Language – Telugu) or B.O.L. in Telugu or Bachelor Degree with Telugu as one of the optional subjects or MA (Telugu)
B.O.L. in Hindi or Bachelor Degree with Hindi as one of the optional subjects or Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachara Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or Any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) or MA (Hindi)
Fee and submission of Application Online:
The Application and Test fee prescribed for appearing for LP CET – 2020 is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only). The candidates can pay the fee through the given payment Gateway between 26.05.2020 to 11.06.2020 and can submit online applications at the LP CET-2020 website http://lpcet.apcfss.in or https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ between 26.05.2020 to 12.06.2020
Test of LP CET – 2020:
The LP CET will be conducted on 26.06.2020 (Afternoon) in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The Test shall only be Social Distanced – Computer Based Test and in one spell. The candidates can choose and attend the Test at any district of his/her choice.
Storage of Test material:
The Test related material will be preserved for six months in online from the date of Test and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
Scheme of Entrance Test:
The common Entrance Examination shall be Computer Based Test and of completely objective type containing only multiple choice questions. The duration of written examination is Two hours only with maximum marks of 100
- Part – I Current Affairs – 20 Questions
- Part – II Numerical Ability – 10 Questions
- Part – III Language – 30 Questions
- Part – IV Literature – 40 Questions
Allotment of seats:
All the sanctioned intake of seats in Language Pandit Training Courses in the Govt IASEs/CTEs and Private colleges shall be filled by the Convener, LPCET-2020. Such seats shall be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the rank obtained in LPCET-2020. The intake capacity in each institute may change from time to time as decided by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). The Admission procedure will be followed as per the Government Orders referred in the notification
Procedure for Applying Online:
- The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ with free of cost from the LP CET website http://lpcet.apcfss.in or https://cse.ap.gov.in/DSENEW/ and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for LPCET, 2020.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for LP CET shall pay a fee of Rs.600/- (Rupees Six hundred only) through payment Gateway between 26.05.2020 to 11.06.2020.
- The online applications can be submitted between 26.05.2020 to 12.06.2020. The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Gender, whether the candidate belongs to A.P., and mobile phone number etc).
- On receipt of fee through gateway the candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which she/he can proceed with submission of application online. Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected and Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’, User Guide and instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5 x 3.5 cms before filling in online application.
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below with Black Ink only. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in ‘xxxx.jpeg’ format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions and number of colors during the process of scanning
vii. Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected and Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
viii. Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
- After last date of receipt of applications no complaints (Name, DOB, Community, etc.) shall be entertained under any circumstances.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|