APPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2020 – Download Exam Pattern. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the post of Assistant Director. Now APPSC has released the syllabus & Exam Pattern for the above said post. Candidates can download the APPSC Assistant Director Syllabus & Exam Pattern from our website. Prepare well for the exam by referring Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Syllabus 2020 Pdf. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Syllabus can help you to score maximum marks. Check the Latest Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Director Syllabus 2020, if you are preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Director Exam 2020.
Here in this post, we are presenting the complete Chapter Wise Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Director Syllabus 2020 along with the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Director Exam Pattern 2020. As of the time of preparing for the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Director Written Test 2020, it is important for the candidates, to have the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Assistant Director Syllabus 2020 with them. The Candidates can download the syllabus and the exam pattern from our website now. The candidates are Junior Assistant and Junior A to start their preparation for the written examination. All the Best!!!. The Examination date will be intimated later to the candidates.
APPSC Assistant Director Details 2020
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
Will be announced later
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available|
APPSC Assistant Director Selection Process 2020:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Officials are going to select the candidates through the performance in the following rounds:
APPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern 2020:
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||
|Subject: Civil Engineering||150||150||
APPSC Assistant Director Syllabus 2020:
In this Page, we have provided all the information regarding the APPSC Assistant Director Syllabus and APPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern. Therefore, the candidates can start the preparation without wasting time. In addition to this, On our website, we have also provided the previous papers for the APPSC Assistant Director vacancies. Therefore, competitors can visit our website and can download the Previous Papers for free of cost. In addition to this, in the below sections we provided the Syllabus of the APPSC Assistant Director vacancies in PDF format. If the applicants prepare well for the examination, then he or she can gain good marks. Hence, in the below sections we mentioned all the topics for the APPSC Examination. Therefore, aspirants can prepare on those topics for the examination.
General Studies & Mental Ability:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science& Technology and information Technology.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh. (Starts from 1707 AD)
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Economic development in India since independence with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data b) Visual representation of data c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean, median, mode, variance and coefficient of variation) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and Legal implications/problems.
- Strength of Materials, Theory of Structures and Designs
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Fluid Mechanics
- Building Materials, Construction scheduling
- Surveying and Photogrammetric Surveying
- Remote Sensing, Geographical Information Systems (GIS) and Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Water resources and Irrigation Engineering
- Environmental and Transportation Engineering
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|