APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2020. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada has released the Group 2 Notification for the Examination of General Recruitment in Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). Test in Proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of Computer and Associated Software (CPT) is Scheduled from 20-07-2020 to 23-07-2020. APPSC Group 2 syllabus 2020 pdf is Given below. APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2020 download link is Given Below. Candidates can download the Syllabus from our Website.
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2020 PDF
|Name of the Board||
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vijayawada
Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)
20-07-2020 to 23-07-2020
Group 2 Syllabus released
APPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2020:
|Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum qualifying marks|
O.C’s/ Including Ex-serviceman and Sports persons
Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of Computers and Associate Software
APPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2020:
|Name of the Question to be answered||Marks|
|Part A||Example: Typing a letter/passage/paragraph ( about 100-150 words ) in MS-Word||
|Example: Preparation of a Table/Graph in MS-Excel||10|
|Part C||Example: Preparation of Power Point Presentations/Slides (Two) on MS-Power Point.||
|Example: Creation and manipulation of data bases.||10|
|Part E||Example: Displaying the content of E-mail (Inbox)||
Contents Of Part-A: Word: 15 Marks
- Create and save a document using MS WORD
- Deletion of Character, Word, line and block of text
- Undo and redo process
- Moving, Copying and renaming
- Format the Text document
- Character formatting
- Paragraph formatting
- Page formatting
- Spell check the document
- Finding and Replacing of text
- Bookmarks and Searching for a Bookmarks
- Checking Spelling and Grammar automatically
- Checking Spelling and Grammar using Dictionary
- Print the document
- Print Preview
- Print Dialog box
- Mail Merge in Ms-word
- Create main document and data file for mail merging
- Merging the files
- From letters using mail merging
- Mailing labels using mail merging
- Table creation in Ms-word
- Create a table in the document
- Add row, column to a table
- Changing column width and row height.
- Merge, split cells of table.
- Use formulae in tables.
- sorting data in a table.
- formatting a table.
- Ability to type on Qwerty key board of Computer at a speed of at least equivalent to 30 Words per 1 minute (Lower type writing test).
Contents Of Part-B: Excel: 10 Marks
- Create and save a new work book in Excel
- Entering Data into Worksheet
- Editing data of Worksheet
- Formatting the text in the cells
- Formatting the numbers in the cells.
- Formatting cells.
- Copying format of cell along with data format.
- Changing the height and width of cells.
- Freezing Titles, splitting screen
- Enter formulae for calculation in the cells.
- Copying the formula over a range of cells.
- Inserting built-in functions in to the cells.
- Create graphs for the data using Chart Wizard.
- Format graphs in Excel.
- Printing of worksheet.
Contents Of Part-C: Power Point: 10 Marks
- Create and save a new presentation using MS Power Point
- layout of opening screen in Power Point
- the tool bars in MS Power Point
- Choose Auto Layout for a new slide.
- Insert text and pictures into a blank slide.
- Insert new slides into the presentation.
- Apply slide transition effects.
- Slide show.
- Set animation to text and pictures in a slide
- Set the sounds, order and timing for animation.
Contents Of Part-D: Access: 10 Marks
Creation and manipulation of data bases
Contents Of Part-E: Internet: 05 Marks
- Browse the Net using Browser software (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc.,).
- Search the Web using Search Engines.
- Create an E-mail account.
- Send and receive E-mail.
- E-commerce transactions.
- Web content uploading.
- Ability to operate Mac OS / pages / key note / Numbers.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|