APPSC Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply for Medical officer Vacancy. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited online applications from the citizens of India for filling up 69(sixty nine) posts of General Duty Medical officer (Allopathy), under the Department of Health & Family welfare, Govt.of Arunachal Pradesh. The vacancy position is subject to variation. Candidates can get the more information from our site.
APPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC)|
General Duty Medical officer
APPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:-
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or part-ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) of the Indian Medical council Act, 1956.
- Holders of Educational qualification included in the Part-ll of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the condition stipulated in sub-section  of the section [13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- The Candidates who may not have completed compulsory rotating internship are also eligible to apply for the written examination as the case may be provided that at the time of actual interview, they shall have to produce proof of successful completion of the compulsory internship.
APPSC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Not exceeding 30 years as on 17 /07 /2020 (Relaxable for SC/ST candidates etc by 5 years in accordance with instructions issued by the State Government.
APPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Method:
- The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by Viva-Voce to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
- APPSC Recruitment 2020 Examination Fees: Candidates are required to pay lee of Rs.l50/- (Rupees one Hundred fifty) only through online mode only.
How To Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020:-
- Before applying online Application for the post. Candidate must mandatorily register themselves in One Time Registration (OTR) Candidates are required to apply online using the official website “https://appsc.gov.in/”.
- Detail instructions for One Time Registration and Online Application are available on the above-mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation.
- If he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration IDs (RJD) is complete in all respect like applicants details, photograph, Signature, photo ID. & fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Those who have already registered in OTR need not register again and they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password.
Download APPSC Recruitment 2020 – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|