APPSC Recruitment 2020. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Assistant Auditor from the Official Site. It contains 12 vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can Apply for the above said Posts. Applicants can apply for these posts on or Before 07/10/2020. Notification Released on 31.08.2020.
|Name of the Board||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Auditor|
|Last Date to Apply||07/10/2020|
|Starting Date to Apply||31.08.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must have complete for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination from amongst the serving Upper Division Clerks/analogous posts(Ministerial) of various department under the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh with 6(six) years regular service in the grade in pay matrix-5 Rs. 29200- 92300/- and who are graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Application Fees for APPSC Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for APST Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred fifty) only for General Candidates through online mode only.
Selection Procedure for APPSC Recruitment 2020:
The Selection will be based on
- General English: 50 Marks
2. General Knowledge: 50 Marks
3. Elementary Mathematics (Class-X level): 50 Marks
4. GFR/CTWFR-SWCCS/CCA) etc: 100 Marks
5. Office Procedure: 50 Marks
6. Viva-Voce: 40 Marks
7. Total: 340 Marks
Salary for APPSC Recruitment 2020:
Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh in the Pay scale Rs. 35400-112400/- Level-6 Plus other allowance as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Employees from time to time.
How to Apply for APPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website appsc.gov.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above mentioned website.
- The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration IDs (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants’ details, , photograph, signature, Photo ID, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Closing Date: 7-10-2020 (TILL 1600 Hours).
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|