APPSC ASO Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for 32 Assistant Section Officer Vacancy. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the vacancy notice for the post of Assistant Section Officer. Candidates can know the notification details and apply through online in our blog. Apply Online link is given in this page for your convenience. The Last Date for submission of application is 31.07.2020
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 32 posts of Assistant Section Officer Group- B (Non-Gazetted), under the establishment of Arunachal Pradesh Information Commission, Itanagar in Level 8 Rs.47600 of the Pay Matrix. The vacancy position is subject to variation.
APPSC ASO Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
Assistant Section Officer
|Last Date to Apply||
- Assistant Section Officer in A.P. Civil Secretariat who have rendered 6(six) years of Regular service in Grade can apply for the post
- In terms of Govt. Notification No.AR-74/2013/Vol-11 Dated 29 August, 2019. The applicant must be a graduate/degree holder from a recognized university.
A candidate shall not be less than 18 years and not more than the maximum years of age mentioned in the notification as on 31-07- 2020. However, the upper age limit is relaxable to 5 years for APST candidate and another 5 years relaxation to APST candidate for A.P State regular Govt. employees.
Method of Selection:
The eligible candidate will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects:-
|General English/Noting/Drafting/Essay Writing||
FRs/SRs/GFRs/Pension Rules/CCS (CCA) Rules/ General Provident Fund Rules
A candidate who has secured a minimum of 33 % or more marks in each written examination papers and has secured 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview/Viva-Voce, In other words, selection for the viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to the ratio of 1:3. The candidates securing less than S3% of marks in any of the written examination papers shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce.
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only through online mode only.
Scanned copies of the following documents and information are to be attached/uploaded.
- Signature of the candidate on white paper with a black ink pen(20-60 kb in jpg format).
- Latest/Recent passport size photo(40-100 kb in jpg format).
- The candidates who have been declared qualified in the written examination will have to submit Xerox copies of the following documents/information to the Commission before one week from the actual date of the Interview. Recent passport size photograph Matriculation certificate issued by Board/University for proof of date of birth. Class XII Certificate with Mark sheet. Degree certificate with Mark sheet issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification.
- Master Degree Certificate with Mark sheet
- APST Certificate.
- Any other documents as may be relevant. Intimation letter to HoD/NOC for those who are in regular Govt. Service. Qualified candidates will have to produce the above-mentioned Certificates/Documents and mark sheets in original at the time of the interview, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to written examination or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
How to Apply:
- Before applying online Application for the post, candidates must mandatorily register themselves in ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR).
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit an only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration lDs (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants’ details, photograph, signature, Photo ID, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- Those who have already registered in OTR need not register again and they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|