APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020. Assam Public Service Commission has invites applications for Junior Engineer vacancies. 18 vacancies are going to be filled by APSC. The last date for applying online is 27.11.2020. The applications are welcomed via Online only. For Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Further Details are given on this page.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment
Name of the Board
|Assam Public Service Commission|
Name of the Post
|No. of the post||
Starting Date for Online Application
|Closing Date for Online Application||
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate must have passed Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Govt. Engineering institute recognized by AICTE. Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Salary Details:
The selected candidates are offered to get a salary of Rs.14,000 to Rs. 60,500/- per month.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Important Instructions:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Required Documents:
The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, AADHAR Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to the Official site of APSC.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login with the credentials.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language but it can only be filled in English Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Then Fill the online Application form and Finish the Payment Process then submit the Form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date for online application submission?
The last date for online submission is 27.11.2020.
What are the eligibility criteria for apsc junior engineer post?
Applicant who posses Diploma degree in civil engineering are eligible for this post.
What is the upper age limit for this post?
The applicant age is not more than 38 are not eligible for this post.