APSC Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply for 90+ JE & Other Vacancies!!!. The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released the notification for the post of junior engineer & Enforcement Inspector. Candidates can apply only through the online mode. The application date starts from 17/12/2020 to 18/1/2021. Recruitment details are available in our blog.
APSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the board||Assam public service commission|
|Name of the post||Junior engineer & Enforcement Inspector|
|No of vacancy||92|
|Last date for apply||18/1/2021|
APSC Vacancy 2020:
The board of Assam public service commission has allocated 92 vacancies for the post of junior engineer (civil) under the water resource department.
APSC Age Limit:
Candidates should not less than 18 yrs and not exceed than 38 yrs of age are eligible for apply to the post.
- A candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Government for the post of junior engineer.
- A Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized or H.S.S.L.C with 3 years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute for the post of Enforcement Inspector.
- For more details refer the official notification pdf.
- Salary for the post of junior engineer is Rs. 14,000 to 60,500 with grade pay Rs 8,700.
- Salary for the post of Enforcement Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport is Rs. 22,000 to 97,000 with grade pay Rs 9,400.
APSC Application fee:
- Application fee for the general candidates – Rs. 285
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC – Rs. 185
- No application fee for BPL and PBWD.
- Last date for application fees 19/1/2021.
APSC Selection Process:
- The selection procedure will be notified later.
- The Commission will also decide to conduct examination/test etc. zone wise, depending upon the numbers of candidates against the districts.
How to apply for the post of APSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register them by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
- Candidates should give the valid mail id, mobile num etc…for creating account.
- After creating an account, applicants need to login.
- After login, applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in ‘Apply Section’.
- Online Application Form is available in English and Assamese Language. Applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
- Candidates must submit the application with required documents and scan copies not exceed than 200 kb.
- Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview.
Official link given below
What is the salary for the post of APSC Recruitment 2020?
Salary for the post of junior engineer is Rs. 14,000 to 60,500 with grade pay Rs 8,700.
Salary for the post of Enforcement Inspector under the Commissionerate of Transport is Rs. 22,000 to 97,000 with grade pay Rs 9,400.
How to apply for the post of APSC Recruitment 2020?
The Mode of Application is online. Aspirants can apply on the official site for this recruitment.
How many vacancies are allocated for the posts of APSC Recruitment 2020?
They allocated 92 vacancies for the posts.