APSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Assam Public Service Commission invites application interested and eligible candidates for filling up huge AE, JE &Assistant Architect vacancy. The deadline for submission of application form is on or before 24-07-2020. APSC Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
APSC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Assam Public Service Commission|
Assistant Architect under Public Works (Building & NH) Department, Junior Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department & Assistant Engineer (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department
- B.E or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering obtained or Degree or Diploma in Engineering from any institute approved by the AICTE and recognized by Government.
- The Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture must be a Regular Course. Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The Age Relaxation refer to the Advertisement
Scale of Pay: –
Rs. 30,000/- to 1, 10, 000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12, 700/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
Candidate’s selection is based on Written Test/Screening Test & VivaVoice/ Interview
How to Apply:
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and VivaVoice/ Interview.
- An application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 24-07-2020 during office hours.