APSC Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended Notice Released. Assam Public Service Commission has invited application for Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)/ Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) / Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) post. Now the last date is extended for these posts. Great opportunity for the jobs seeker and one more chance for the candidates to apply for the post till 12-10-2020. APSC Recruitment 2020 Last Date Extended details are given below.
APSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)/ Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical) / Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
Last Date Extended:
In continuation of the APSC’s Advt. No. 06/2020, dated 19th August/2020, it is for information to all concerned that the last date for submission of application form for the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) under Public Health Engineering Department, Assam is hereby extended upto 12-10-2020, The other terms and conditions of the above mentioned advertisement will remain the same.
- For General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred and fifty) only.
- For BPL Candidate: Nil (Candidate having BPL certificate should produce their photocopy of certificate along with the Application Form).
How to Apply?
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in. Application form DR (New form).