APSC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for 49 Vacancies on the official site. Assam Public Service Commission invites application from the eligible candidates for the post of Functional Manager/Project Manager/Deputy Director /Assistant Director/ Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. Candidates can know the notification details and download the application form on this page. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
APSC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Assam Public Service Commission|
Functional Manager/Project Manager/Deputy Director /Assistant Director/ Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/-; PB – 4 with Grade Pay of Rs.14,500/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
A candidate must have at least a Bachelors Degree in any branch of Engineering or in Arts or Science or commerce of a University or any other institution in India or abroad, recognized by the Government for the purpose with minimum of 2nd class honours (Major) in any Specific Subject or distinction in degree course. Or
(i) Bachelors Degree in (Civil/Mechanical) Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/institute approved by the AICTE. (ii) The Bachelors Degree in Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelors Degree in Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted. Or
3 years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Civil/Electrical) from a Govt. recognized Institute approved by AICTE.
The candidates should not be less than 30 years of age and not more than 45 years of age as on 01-01-2020
How to Apply:
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience where experience is necessary.
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- The application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 31-07-2020 during office hours.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|