GAYA ARO Army Rally Bharti 2020 OUT – 8th and 10th pass Can Apply | Apply Online. Army Recruiting Office, Gaya will be held the Army Recruitment Rally for eligible candidates of districts Arwal, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jamui, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Lakhisarai, Nalanda, Nawada, Rohtas and Sheikhpura. Last date to Register online is 02.02.2021. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to Register. Refer this page till end for further details and Online Registration direct link also available on this page.
Gaya ARO Army Rally Bharti 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Army Recruiting Office, Gaya|
|Name of the Post||
Solider Tradesman (All Arms),
Solider Tradesman (House Keeper and Mess Keeper),
Solider General Duty,
Solider Tech Nursing Assistant,
|Last date to Apply online||02.02.2021|
ARO Army Recruitment Rally 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates age limit should be between 17½ to 23 years is Mandatory to Apply for this recruitment rally.
Candidates should pass 8th OR 10th OR 12th grade is Mandatory. SLC Should be countersigned by District Education Officer.
Minimum Physical QR
|Name of the Post||Height (CM)||Weight (KG)||Chest (CM)|
|All Post||169||As uploaded on JIA website||77 (+5 expansion)|
|Solider Clerk||162||As uploaded on JIA website||77(+5 expansion)|
ARO Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Selection Process
- Physical Measurement
- Physical measurements will be carried out as per the Physical Standards.
- Medical Test
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.
- Medical standards and procedure of medical examination is as uploaded on the JIA website.
- Written Test
The written test will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue, location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit cards.
ARO Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Required documents
Candidates are required to bring following documents / certificates in original along with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site.
- Admit card
- Photograph (20 copies)
- Education Certificate
- Domicile (Nativity) Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC certificate (if any)
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, Pan card & AADHAR card.
How to Apply for ARO Army Recruitment Rally 2020?
- Go to the Official site of Indian Army website.
- Select JCO / OR Enrolment à Latest Rally JCO / OR option.
- Find and select the notification and read it carefully.
- Then Click Registration option on the page and read the instructions.
- Click continue and Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Then click apply online button and fill all the details.
- Click submit and Print the Registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to Apply online for ARO Army Recruitment 2020?
02.02.2021 is the last date to Apply online for ARO Army Recruitment 2020.
What is the education qualification needed for Gaya ARO Army Rally Bharti 2021?
Candidates should pass 8th OR 10th OR 12th is mandatory for Gaya ARO Army Rally Bharti 2021.
How to Apply for ARO Army Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to check the Official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application link also available on this page.