Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. The online applications are invited for the post of “Concurrent Auditors” on contract basis from the retired Officers of the Aryavart Gramin Bank. The details regarding eligibility, salary details and other details are given in this blog. We provide direct link to download the application. Interested candidates can apply through our website. Before that candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully. We also provide the direct download link for the official notification of this organization.
Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Aryavart Gramin Bank|
|Name of the Post||
Last Date to Apply Online
Eligibility Details for Concurrent Auditor:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. There should be 1 year cooling period after retirement i.e. age of the person should be between 61 to 65 years. (As on 30.06.2020).
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must be a Retired MMG Scale-III Officer & above of our Bank. No Vigilance (Major or Minor) or Major nor Vigilance disciplinary proceedings were held against him during the last 10 years of service.
- Should have good communication skills, having vast knowledge of Banking specifically audit/inspection exposure and experience of Credit.
Salary Details for Concurrent Auditor:
Aryavart Gramin Bank gives the pay of Rs. 10000/- (fixed) per month plus GST for selected candidates of the Concurrent Audit of one Branch.
General Conditions for the Candidates:
- The Concurrent Auditor will conduct the concurrent audit of the branches identified by the Bank for the purpose. He will conduct the audit in respect of verification of Cash transactions, Clearing Transaction, Treasury Operations, Deposits, Advances, LC/BG, House Keeping, credit/Debit Card, Tax deducted at Source (TDS), Inventory, Safe keeping of Security Items, lockers Operations and reporting of frauds, if any.
- The Selection of Concurrent Auditor (on purely contract basis for one year subject to annual review) will be made by the selection committee of the Bank.
How to Apply for Aryavart Gramin Bank Recruitment 2020:
The interested retired Officers MMG Scale-III & above of our Bank are required to apply on the prescribed format, by taking a printout of the same after downloading. The duly filled in application form should be sent to following address through speed post. The scanned copy of the application may also be mailed to Ho.firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of receiving of application at Head Office is 19-06-2020.
The General Manager, HR & I.L. Department, Aryavart Bank, Head Office, A-2/46, Vijay Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|