Assam HS TET Syllabus 2020 PDF – Check Exam Pattern for Paper I & Paper II. Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam has given the Syllabus for the Exam for Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) in the Official Site. Candidates who are searching Syllabus can check is page. The Written Exam Date will be Announced Soon.
Assam HS TET Syllabus 2020
|Name of the Board||Department of (Secondary) Education, Assam, and Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), Assam|
|Exam Name||Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET)|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Post Name||Graduate Teacher, Classical Teacher, Hindi Teacher Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Assam High School TET Exam Pattern 2020:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|General Studies & Current Affairs||50||50|
|Assamese/ Bengali/ Manipuri/ Bodo/ Hindi||50||50|
|Pedagogy and General English||100||100|
Assam HS TET Syllabus 2020:
Paper-I Common Syllabus: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Pedagogy (20 Marks)
Part II: General English (40 Marks)
Part III: Basic Numerical (20 Marks) (of Class 10 Level)
Part IV: Assam and Its People (20 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option A – Commerce: Total Marks: 100
Part I: Business Studies (20 Marks)
Part II: Accountancy (30 Marks)
Part III: Salesmanship & Advertising (20 Marks)
Part IV: Banking (15 Marks)
Part V: Insurance (15 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option B – Science: Total Marks: 100
Candidates can choose any two parts from this syllabus:
Part I: Physics (50 Marks)
Part II: Chemistry ( 50 Marks)
Part III: Biology(50 Marks)
Part IV: Mathematics (50 Marks)
PAPER-II: Option C – General Studies and Current Affairs: Total Marks: 100
1. India’s freedom movement
2. National Symbols
3. Constitution of India: Basic features, important Articles and important amendments.
4. Right issues: Human rights, consumer’s rights, right to information. Right to education, right to food, women’s right.
5. Economic Planning in India: Major objectives of Five Year Plans, Poverty, liberalization, privatization and globalization and the Indian Economy, Census 2011, inclusive growth.
6. Physical geography of India
7. Economic geography of India
9. Climate Change
10. Information technology: its applications
11. Fairs, festivals, dances and music of India
12. National institutions of India: Lalit Kala Academy, Sangeet Natak Academy, Sahitya Academy, Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), University Grants Commission (UGC), Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Election Commission of India, Central Statistics Office (CSO), National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), RBI (Reserve Bank of India), DRDO(Defence Research & Development Organisation), NDA (National Defence Academy), CSIR (Council of Scientific & Industrial Research), ISI (Indian Statistical Institution), UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), SSC (Staff Selection Commission), NEC (North Eastern Council), NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
13. International Institutions: UNICEF, U.N.( Functions & Organs), WTO (Objectives, functions and India’s role in the organization), ASEAN (Look East policy), SAARC.
14. Major tribes of North Eastern India
15. Events of current importance: State, national and international (Period to be covered from 1991 from the introduction of Liberalization, Privatization & Globalization to present day),
* Cultural, political, scientific, social, economic, literary and games and sports.
|Assam HS TET SYLLABUS 2020|
|Paper I||Option A||Click Here|
|Paper II||Option A||Click Here|
|Option B||Click Here|
|Option C||Click Here|
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can download the Assam High School TET Syllabus 2020 PDF through the official site or from Examsdaily.
Is there any negative marking in the Assam High School TET Exam 2020?
There is no negative marking in the Assam High School TET Exam 2020.
Which subjects should be covered in the Assam High School TET Exam?
General Studies & Current Affairs, Assamese/ Bengali, Manipuri/ Bodo/ Hindi, Pedagogy and General English.