Audi Recruitment 2020 Out. Audi AG is a German automobile manufacturer that designs, engineers, produces, markets and distributes luxury vehicles. Audi is a member of the Volkswagen Group and has its roots at Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany. Now the board has released the official notification for the post of Internship – preproduction program planning / process optimization. So, the interested candidates can apply for this post before 01.12.2020. Now let’s check for the eligibility details of this post in this page.
Audi Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Audi|
|Post Name||Internship – preproduction program planning / process optimization|
Audi Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates with study of business administration, industrial engineering, production management or a comparable subject has the preference for this post. And candidates with the following skills may get preferred.
- Very good MS Office skills and good English skills
- VBA knowledge desirable
- Independent work
Audi Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates who has practical experience in the field of logistics and / or project management has preferred for this post.
Audi Recruitment 2020 Job Role:
Selected candidates may get the responsibility of the following.
- Participation in new projects and process optimization
- Support of the project management in project monitoring and the preparation of committee appearances
- Collaboration in the daily business of the vehicle program planner, etc. A. Creation of construction programs for all products at all locations for the pre-series vehicles
- Preparation and follow-up as well as participation in internal or cross-departmental meetings, workshops and project rounds
- Preparation and follow-up of the documents as well as participation in committee appearances, this includes the creation of monthly overviews of construction programs and pre-series vehicle numbers at all locations, as well as the written recording of the results and findings in a protocol
How to Apply for Audi Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for this post
Step 1: Go to the official website of Audi
Step 2: Click the “Apply Now” button. And read the Job Description carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|