1. Indian Railways set to meet all it’s energy needs of over 33 billion units by which year?
2. International Day against Nuclear Tests observed on which date?
a) August 20
b) July 12
c) September 23
d) August 29
3. Who launched Contest “Chunauti” to promote startups in small towns?
a) Raj Nath Singh
b) Ravi Sankar Prasad
c) Nitin Gadkari
d) Piyush Goyal
4. Who heads the 5-member committee constituted by central government to review charter of duties of 57 DRDO labs?
a) Valipe Ramagopal Rao
b) Sandeep Singh
c) S Somanath
d) Benjamin Lionel
5. National Council for Promotion of Urdu Language (NCPUL) has organised the “World Urdu Conference” in which place?
a) New Delhi
6. Which company has partnered with UNICEF to map internet connectivity landscape for schools in 35 countries by the end of 2023?
b) Verizon Communications
c) Reliance Jio
7. Name the computer designer & an innovative engineer who passed away recently. He designed the GE-225 mainframe computer along with Charles Propster in the late 1950s.
a) Arnold Spielberg
b) Rusty Mills
c) Frank Marshall
d) Danny Opatoshu
8. Which nation’s Prime Minister has resigned due to worsening health condition?
9. Recently, Cricketer Dwayne Bravo becomes first bowler to scalp 500 wickets in T20. He belong to which country?
a) South Africa
c) West Indies
10. National Sports Day celebrated on which date?
a) April 11
b) June 30
c) August 29
d) May 10
11. Who is the Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
a) Bandaru Dattatraya
b) Jagdish Mukhi
c) Arif Mohammed Khan
d) R. N. Ravi
12. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana completed how many years on August 28, 2020?
a) 4 years
b) 5 years
c) 6 years
d) 7 years
13. Which insurance company has launched 1st of its kind technology service named ‘Smart Assist’?
a) Reliance Life Insurance Company
b) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company
c) ICICI Lombard Life Insurance Company
d) Oriental Insurance Company Limited
14. Name the book which was recently released by the Indian Army Chief, General Manoj Mukund Naravane.
a) National Security Challenges: Young Scholars’ Perspective
b) My Tryst with Manipur
c) His Majesty’s Opponent
d) Indian Army After Independence
15. When will India formally induct Rafale fighter jets?
a) September 10
b) September 25
c) October 10
d) November 05
Static GK based on Current Affairs
16. Hirakud Dam is built across which river?
17. Kabul is the capital of which Country?
18. Which country holds the chairmanship of BRICS in 2020?
19. Birr is the currency of which country?
20. Where is Hawla Indoor Stadium?
a) Kolkata, West Bengal
b) Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat
c) Dispur, Assam
d) Aizawl, Mizoram