AWES College Admission Updates 2020 OUT. The Army Welfare Education Society Admissions 2020: Check out Army Institute of Education Admission 2020. Candidates can check the necessary details about the Army Institute of Education (AIE Delhi) Admissions 2020. We have provided all the details and admission procedure for B.Ed. in Army Institute of Education (AIE Delhi). Here we gave Admission Fee, Courses offered by the University, Application Form to join the college and other important details. Also, check various academic programs offered by the Army Institute of Education (AIE Delhi) – AIE offers B.Ed. course conducting an admission test. These admissions are carried out by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) based on the WAT result.
AWES College Admission Updates 2020
Name of the Board
|Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
UG & PG
Last date to apply
|Mentioned in the Below Link|
|Admission Starting date||
Mentioned in the Below Link
Result release date
|Mentioned in the Below Link|
Admission Updates Released
AWES College Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- The admission to the Professional Colleges is open for the children of following category of Army personnel
- Children of serving Army personnel with minimum 10 years continuous service in the Army.
- Children of ex-Army personnel who have served in the Army for a minimum period of 10 years.
- Children of ex-Army personnel granted regular pension, liberalized family pension, family pension or disability pension. This includes children of recruits boarded out and granted pension.
- AMC/ ADC officers presently serving with Navy or Air Force who have served in Army for a minimum period of 10 years
- MNS officers who have served in Army for a minimum period of 10 years as regular MNS, APS personnel who are on deputation and have put in more than 10 years of service in Army or who have been directly recruited/ commissioned in APS and have retired after completing their minimum service qualifying for pension. TA personnel who have completed 10 years of embodied service.
- Adopted child of Army personnel adopted at least five years prior to seeking admission
- Step children are eligible provided they are born out of a wedding where at least one parent belonged to the Army
- Children of Widows of Army personnel who are born as a result of second marriage with Army personnel. However, children of widows of Army personnel born out of remarriage with Non-Army personnel would not be eligible for admission
- AIE Only. This institute will also grant admission to ex-servicemen/ dependants of ex-servicemen of the Army and spouses of serving and retired eligible Army personnel.
Documents Required For Admissions:
AIE Admission 2020: There is no requisition of documents for the entrance exam. After qualifying the entrance exam there will be counseling conducted and for that candidate should carry the following certificates.
- Proof of date of birth.
- 10th Marks card.
- 10+2 Marks card.
- Caste certificate.
- Entrance exam scorecard.
- Specialization in language certificate.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|