Axis Bank Recruitment 2020 Apply Online – Download 150+ Vacancies Notification. Axis Bank has invited application for the post of 150+ Officer Sales, Sales Manager, Customer Service Officer, Assistant Manager, Business Development Executive, Asset Desk Manager & Various Vacancies. Candidates who are seeking axis Bank jobs 2020 can use this opportunity. Interested and qualified candidates can upload their resume/CV on or Before the Last Date.
Axis Bank Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Board||Axis Bank Limited|
|Post Name||Officer Sales, Sales Manager, Customer Service Officer, Assistant Manager, Business Development Executive, Asset Desk Manager & Various& Various|
|Products||Retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, wealth management, credit cards and finance & insurance|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Hubli, Kerala, Delhi, Jaipur, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Nashik, Vesu, Pune, Chennai etc.|
Axis Bank Skill 2020 Recruitment:
Presentable Good command over English and local language Good interpersonal skill High Sales orientation for achieving numbers Proactive and Creative Ability to work under pressure Possess a high degree of digital acumen.
Job Description for Axis Bank Recruitment 2020:
The Retail Lending department focuses on the lending business of the bank by offering various loan products like Home Loans, Car Loans, and Personal Loans among others. They also offer working capital loans and Business loans for Small Businesses and is also responsible for the Rural lending business of the bank.
Sales Managers (SM) are a part of the Bank’s sales force whose primary responsibility is to get customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. SMs manage a team of executives responsible for selling loan products to the customers based on their needs. They will ensure mapping of market and customers according to their need and handle queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure achievement of the Top line Business Targets by sourcing business through channel teams (ASL, DSA), building and nurturing relationships with the bank branches and by cross-selling other products.
- Conduct sales promotion activities through DSA and Sales Executives in open market and improve relationships through expos & events, various activities etc.
- Responsible for launching new products in market
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to Official Site.
Step 2: From this home page, go to the axis bank careers candidate login Section (present at the below section of the home page).
Step 3: Check the details of those job vacancies.
Step 4: Click on the Apply Online link.
Step 5: Axis Bank Online Application Form will open.
Step 6: Can upload the CV/resume
Step 7: Submit the Form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The selection will be through a two stage selection process, which is aimed at selecting candidates who are most likely to succeed at various Branch banking roles offered by the Bank. Post Selection, the candidate will have to submit a “self declaration” medical fitness form.
Axis Bank is the first private sector bank authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Government of India to collect taxes on behalf of the State Governments. Since 1 October 2003, Axis Bank has been able to handle all Central Government Business and State Government Business.
Finance, accounting and business are the most likely choices, but investment firms and banks may also be pleased to see degrees in economics, mathematics or engineering.