Axis Bank Job Vacancies 2021 – Graduates can apply | Latest Private Bank Openings!!!. Axis Bank has released recruitment notification for the posts of Officer Sales, Assistant Manager Sales, and Virtual RM-Priority. This recruitment contains 4 vacancies for the above said posts. Check the eligibility criteria of this recruitment in our blog and if you are eligible then proceed to apply online.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Officer Sales & Others|
|Job Posted on||
Axis Bank Vacancies:
- Officer Sales – Corporate Salary Relationship – 01 no
- Assistant Manager Sales-SA – 01 no
- Officer Sales-SA – 01 no
- Virtual RM-Priority – 01 no
- Total – 4 nos
Axis Bank Careers Qualification:
- Aspirants should have completed Graduate or Post graduate from a recognized institution.
Axis Bank Jobs 2021 Experience needed:
- Candidates need minimum 1 to 5 years experience in the relevant field
Axis Bank Officers Recruitment Job Role:
- Aspirants should be Proficient in systems related to Banking transactions and services.
- Also candidates should possess Good communication skills in both English and local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to successfully work as a part of a team.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment?
- Go to the Official site of Axis Bank
- Click careers tab on home page
- Refer the above said recruitment notification
- If you are eligible apply to the posts
- Submit your application form
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
How many vacancies are allotted for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 4 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment
What is the application procedure of Axis Bank Recruitment 2021?
Candidates need to apply online through the above link for this recruitment
What is the selection procedure of Axis Bank Recruitment 2021?
Candidates will be selected based on online exam/interview