AYJNISHD Hindi Officer Recruitment 2020 Out- Salary Rs. 25,500 to 20,8700 ||Download Notification PDF!!. Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech Hearing Disabilities (AYJNISHD) has invited applications for the post of Reader (Speech Pathology), Information and Documentation Officier, Rehabilitation Officer, Hindi Officer, Electrician. Interested Candidates can apply for this recruitment. The last date of submission of the application is 08-01-2021. Follow us for more updates
AYJNISHD Mumbai Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Board||Ali Yavar Jung National Institute of Speech Hearing Disabilities|
|Post||Reader (Speech Pathology), Information and Documentation Officer, Rehabilitation Officer, Hindi Officer, Electrician|
AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020 Age Limit:
Reader (Speech Pathology), Information and Documentation Officer, Rehabilitation Officer, Hindi Officer, Electrician Age Limit is between 30 to 45 years.
AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020 Vacancy Qualification:
- Sc in Audiology / Speech Language Pathology.
- 5 years experience as Lecturer in the specialty area.
Information and Documentation Officer:
- Sc Degree in Library Science with Specialization in Computer
- Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Diploma in Social Work or vocational guidance or post graduate degree in social work or sociology.
- 2 years practical experience in social work or vocational guidance or employment service
- Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level
- 2 years ITI course, Minimum 2 years experience of original work of wiring LT and HT with Board regular maintenance and repairs and having State Govt. PWD Wiremen’s certificate.
AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020 Salary Package:
- Reader and Information and Documentation Officer-Salary for the post is Rs 67700 to 208700
- Rehabilitation Officer-Salary for the post is Rs 56100 to 177500
- Hindi Officer- Salary for the post is Rs 44900 to 142400
- Electrician – Salary for the post is Rs 25500 to 81100
AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020 Selection Process:
- AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020 Selection Process is based on Written Test.
AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020 Application Fee:
AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 300 is payable by the candidate (No. fees for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities) towards non-refundable application fee in the form of Account Payee Demand Draft drawn in favour of “ Director, AYJNISHD (D)” payable at Mumbai and should be sent along with the Application Form.
How to apply in AYJNISHD Mumbai 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site of AYJNISHD Mumbai
Step 2: find and check the TENDER/ADVT./CAREER and click of recruitment
Step 3: Check the post of Reader (Speech Pathology), Information and Documentation Officer, Rehabilitation Officer, Hindi Officer, Electrician.
Step 4: Download your application and fill the required details in your application
Step 5: Send the application to the address given below
Ali K.C. Marg,
Bandra Reclamination,Bandra (W),
What is age limit in AYJNISHD Mumbai Recruitment 2020?
The age limit for the post of Reader is 30 to 45 years
How many vacancies in AYJNISHD Mumbai Recruitment 2020?
AYJNISHD Mumbai Recruitment having five vacancies only
What is salary for the post of electrician in AYJNISHD Mumbai Recruitment 2020?
Salary for the post of Electrician is Rs 25500 to 81100