Bangladesh launches campaign against fake information & rumours. The Bangladesh government has launched a campaign named ‘Asol Chini’ or ‘real-sugar’ to fight fake information and rumour spreading on social media. Launching the campaign, the State Minister for ICT Junaid Ahmad Palak said that it is very difficult to find out the truth in the whirlwind of fake information and rumours on the online media.
- To stop rumours and fake information to spread
- To create digital literacy to stop fake information and rumours.
The Digital Security Agency (DSA) of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Department and the LICT project of the Bangladesh Computer Council (BCC) will jointly run the campaign to create awareness among people in the country in a three-month campaign.
A digital platform Durbar21.org has been created for this purpose. Ambassadors will be appointed in districts and sub-divisions to create awareness about fighting rumours and fake information.
- Capital: Dhaka
- Currency: Bangladeshi taka
1) Reliance Power in Collaboration with JERA set to Build Power Plant in which country? – Bangladesh
2) Bangladesh’s Beximco LPG Limited signed agreement for LPG JVC in Bangladesh with which Indian company? – IOCL
3) Recently, World Bank Approves how many Million USD to Bangladesh for Improving Road Connectivity? – USD 500 Million
4) Under-19 Cricket World Cup 2020 won by which country? – Bangladesh
5) Who is the Prime Minister of Bangladesh – Sheikh Hasina
6) Bangladesh constructs war memorial for Indian Soldiers killed in – 1971 war
7) India hands over 10 Railway Locomotives to Bangladesh under which policy? – Neighbourhood First Policy
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|