Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Chief Chief Manager Post. Bank of Baroda has released the recruitment notification for Chief Chief Manager – IT Security post for 04 vacancies. The last date to apply is 06 July 2020. Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview and/or any subsequent stage of the recruitment process as required by the Bank.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Chief Manager – IT Security|
|Last date to apply||06-07-2020|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
Chief Manager – IT Security – 04 Vacancies
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Chief Manager – IT Security:
The Minimum age limit is 32 years
The Minimum age limit is 40 years
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
Chief Manager – IT Security:
4 year full time engineering/technology degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics OR MCA/M.SC (IT)/M.Sc (Computer Science) Other than the above the candidate must possess Certification in CISA/CISM/CISSP/CSX. The Institute should be recognized by Govt. /Govt. bodies/AICTE/UGC. For this purpose Part Time/Correspondence courses shall not be considered
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Chief Manager – IT Security – SMG/S IV – 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
For those selected under Regular basis – At present, initial monthly CTC at the initial level of SMG/S IV, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers; Conveyance; Medical Aid; LTC; etc., admissible as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time is approximately Rs.1.6 lakhs per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates. However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria/interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Multiple Choice/Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion/Interviews or any other selection methodologies for different scales.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) – Rs.100/- plus taxes
GEN/ OBC /EWS – Rs.600/- plus taxes
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. v. Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt and online application. Online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of online test or interview, as the case may be.
If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again.’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again
Without call letter and online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for online Test/Interview/Selection Process.
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places and submit the same Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- There is a provision to modify the online application prior to submission only. Candidates are requested to make use of this facility to correct the details in online application, if any
- The name of the candidate and his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her are found to be false at a later stage.
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|