Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Business Correspondent Supervisor Vacancy. Bank of Baroda has released the vacancy notification for the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor. Interested and Eligible candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date for the submission of the Application Form is 14.08.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!! Interested and Eligible candidates can start to apply from now onwards.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Bank of Baroda|
Business Correspondent Supervisor
|Last Date to Apply||
For Retired Bank Employees
- Retired officers (including voluntarily retired) of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager may be appointed for the purpose.
- Retired clerks and equivalent of Bank of Baroda having passed JAIIB with good track record.
- All Applicants should have rural banking experience for at least 3 years. The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years.
For Other Candidates
- Minimum qualification should be graduate with Computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet etc.), however qualification like M. Sc. (IT)/ BE (IT)/ MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Should be in the age group of 21-45 years at the time of appointment.
- The maximum age for continuation of BC supervisors will be 65 years
Monthly Remuneration will comprising both fixed and variable components.
Types of Supervisors
|Fixed Component||Variable Component|
|Category A||Rs. 15,000/-||
The selection will be held through an interview process by a committee headed by Regional Head. Based on the recommendations of the committee, the Regional Head would approve the appointment of individual BC Supervisor.
Reporting Authority & Performance Review:
The BC supervisors will report directly to the FI Coordinators at Regional Offices, Deputy Regional Heads looking after financial Inclusion activities, will review the performance of the BC supervisors on half-yearly basis. Based on the recommendation of the Dy. Regional head and after assessing performance of the BC Supervisors, the Regional Heads will accord approval for further continuation/ termination of the BC Supervisor.
How to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2020?
Duly filled Application with enclosure of Education Qualification and other relevant Documents sent in Hard copy only will be considered valid. Please sent the application on below mention address with title on envelope stating as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT SUPERVISOR ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS” Address for Application to be sent: As specified above
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|