Bank of India Recruitment 2020 OUT. Bank of India has released the engagement of Attendant, Office Assistant and Faculty for our RSETI, Sangli on contractual basis initially for two year period. Candidates can know the notification detail and apply for the post in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Bank of India Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Bank of India|
Attendant, Office Assistant and Faculty
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility for Attendant:
- The applicant shall be Matriculate
- Age limit: minimum 18 years and maximum 65 years as on 30.04.2020
- Should be able to read and write Hindi and English.
- Resident of the district where the RSETI located and local/ state rules relating to selection of candidates would prevail.
Eligibility for Office Assistant:
- Minimum Graduation with basic knowledge of accounts
- Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated.
Eligibility for Faculty:
- Minimum Qualification should be Graduation. Diploma in vocational courses/guidance preferable.
- Preference given to the candidate who has flair for teaching in rural development, Social, Agriculture, Economics, Psychology with computer knowledge.
- Applicant should be resident of district (local) where RSETI is situated
- Office Assistant: Min 18 years Max 45 years as on 30.04.2020
- Faculty: Min 25 years Max 65 years as on 30.04.2020 subject to physical fitness
The selection is based on performance in the interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50% (50 out of 100 marks). Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
The selection is based on performance in the written test and personal interview. Minimum qualifying marks in the written test and personal interview will be 50% in each parameter. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
The selection is based on performance in the written test, personal interview and teaching skill presentation / demonstration. Minimum qualifying marks in the written test, personal interview and teaching skill will be 50% in each parameter. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
The remuneration will be Rs.8000/- per month. No other allowances/reimbursement of expenses will be admissible.
The remuneration will be Rs.15000/- per month
The remuneration will be Rs.20,000/- per month.
How to Apply:
Application should be submitted in Bank’s prescribed format available in our Website. Last date for submission of application is 30.05.2020. The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|