Bank of India launches ‘Signature VISA Debit Card’ on its 115th Foundation Day. Bank of India is a commercial bank with headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai and Founded in 1906, it has been government-owned since nationalisation in 1969. The bank has celebrated its foundation day on September 07,2020. So the bank decided to salute the saviours of Nation. With a Pan India presence spread across 55 zones and over 5,000 branches, the bank now has close to 50,000 employees along with a strong overseas presence.
The Bank celebrated its 115th Foundation Day with simplicity as a mark of respect for the staff members and public who are suffering from the current pandemic. On this occasion, the bank launched a Signature Visa Debit Card.
This Card will cater to the affluent/high net worth individuals maintaining average quarterly balance of Rs. 10 lakhs and above. This card will have a spending limit of up to Rs. 5 lakhs on POS & E-commerce and Rs.1 lakh on ATM.
- Other features include Complimentary lounge access (2 per quarter) and offers on Travel, Retail, Dining, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Luxury Hotels, Reward points for online usage etc. It will also provide Insurance against fraudulent transactions.
- Headquarters: Mumbai
- MD & CEO: Atanu Kumar Das.
Expected Questions for Competitive Exams:
- ‘Kona Kona Umeed’ campaign launched by which bank? – Kotak Mahindra Bank
- ‘A digital initiative’ LVB DigiGo is launched by – Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Name the initiative that aims to attract skilled talent that can work with the bank remotely, from anywhere in the country by Axis Bank – Giga-Opportunities
- ‘Loan against Securities’ is an unique digital solution launched by which bank? – YES Bank
- Jan BachatKhata (JBK), which is an Aadhaar Authentication based digital savings account launched by – Fino Payments Bank
- ‘Shaurya KGC Card’ is launched by – HDFC Bank
- Which bank has become the 1st bank in India to use satellite data to assess the creditworthiness of farmers – ICICI Bank
- Name the Savings Account which has introduced by Axis Bank, for the Indian Youth, to address the ever-changing lifestyle needs of young and digitally interested Indians – ‘Liberty Savings Account
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|