BARC Notification 2023 PDF Download: The Radiation Medicine Centre of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre invites applications for M.Sc. (Hospital Radio pharmacy) and M.Sc (Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology) courses under the aegis of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a Deemed to be University, Mumbai. Facility for submission of online application will be available from 22.10.2023 at 10:00 hours to 12.11.2023 up to 23:59 hours on website of BARC i.e. https://recruit.barc.gov.in.
BARC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Radiation Medicine Centre of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Course Name||M.Sc. (Hospital Radio pharmacy) and M.Sc (Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology) courses|
|No of Seats||20|
|Starting Date to Apply||22.10.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||12.11.2023|
BARC No of Seats 2023:
- Maximum 10 (Ten) (5 Non-Sponsored and 5 Sponsored). Numbers of seats indicated are provisional and subject to variation – M.Sc. (Hospital Radio pharmacy).
- Maximum 10 (Ten) (5-Non-Sponsored and 5-Sponsored) – M.Sc (Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Technology) courses.
BARC Notification 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not more than 35 years as on 1st May 2023. The upper age limit can be relaxed in the case of SC/ST (5 Years), OBC (3 Years), PWD category (10 Years) and Sponsored candidates (10 Years). The candidates with physical disabilities limited to the lower extremities, but permitting to stand and move and physically able to carry out the course requirements will only be considered.
BARC Notification 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates shall pass B.Sc. in any discipline with Chemistry as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology as subjects in the H.S.C. level OR B.Pharm from a university recognised by UGC. Candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Science Subjects at B.Sc. / B.Pharm level.
BARC Notification 2023 Stipend:
For M.Sc. Courses, a stipend of Rs.15, 000/- p.m. (Rupees Fifteen Thousand Only) is given to each Non-Sponsored candidate. No stipend is admissible to Sponsored candidates.
BARC Notification 2023 Fees:
No fees for the courses will be charged by BARC. However, a one time enrolment fees of Rs. Rs.11000/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand only) or as prescribed by Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) will have to be paid for the M.Sc. courses. A caution deposit of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) will have to be remitted by the selected candidates to BARC.
BARC Notification 2023 Selection Process:
A merit list of candidates qualifying the CAT will be made and candidates will be called in order of merit to attend Counseling Session. A separate merit list will be drawn for Sponsored Candidates. The date of counseling session will be notified on BARC website. The candidate should personally attend the counseling session.
How to Apply for BARC Notification 2023:
- Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Before filling application form, candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/ certificates required.
- Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of courses applied for etc. and upload recently taken front facing passport size photograph in JPEG format with size not exceeding 20 KB. Photograph not in conformity with the specification shall render the application liable to be rejected. While filling up the online application form candidates should ensure that all the required details are entered.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling application in online mode. If photo/ signature displayed are small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/ signature is not as per the required format and in that case the application will be rejected. Therefore, candidates must ensure that photo and signature are clearly visible.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check that all the details filled in are correct. Candidate may also ensure that name, date of birth, etc., is entered correctly in the application form as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC). Any incorrect information may disqualify candidature. After final submission of application no request for change/ correction in any of the information in the application form shall be entertained under any circumstances.
Applicants Age do not more than 35 years as on 1st May 2023.
Candidates shall pass B.Sc. in any discipline with Chemistry as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
A merit list of candidates qualifying the CAT will be made and candidates will be called in order of merit to attend Counseling Session.