BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023 PDF: The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Training Schools is to Select Candidates for the Post of Scientific Officers (Group-A) through its academic programs OCES-2023 and DGFS-2023. The Vacancy Information are available now. The Candidates can Go through the Vacancy Info and Apply Online for the Job before the Deadline.
BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment
|Board Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Training Schools|
|Post Name||Scientific Officers (Group-A) through its academic programs OCES-2023 and DGFS-2023|
|Vacancy||As per the Needs of the Board|
|Last Date||02nd March 2023|
BARC Scientific Officer Qualification:
- The Candidates need to hold a B.E./B. Tech./ B. Sc/ 5-year Integrated M. Tech/ M. Sc in the Field stated in the Official Notification to Apply for the Job.
- The Candidates opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE score must have a valid GATE-2022 or GATE-2023 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
BARC Scientific Officer Age Limit:
The Age Limit to Apply for the Job is 18 Years to 31 years Age as on August 1, 2023. (Differ for Each Category Candidates based on the Reservation Norms of the Board).
BARC Job Selection Process:
- The Candidates will be Selected for the Orientation Course for OCES-2023 and DGFS-2023 through the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score, Online Screening Examination and Interview Conducted by the board.
- Candidates will be screened in for Selection Interview on the basis of a valid GATE-2022 or GATE-2023 score
- The Cut-off GATE Scores for screening into Selection Interviews will be decided only after the Online Test has concluded.
- Selection Interviews will be conducted at the BARC Training School, Mumbai and Hyderabad (For Geology).
- The Final Selection of the Candidates is solely on the basis of performance in Selection Interview, subject to medical fitness.
- The Engineering Graduates who have excelled in the Selection Interviews for the BARC Training Schools’ programme and who have independently secured admission in the Course.
- The Candidates completed the course successfully with scores a minimum of 50% aggregate marks will be posted as Scientific Officers in one of the DAE units
BARC Scientific Officer Salary:
The Candidates will be Provided with a stipend of ₹ 55,000/- per month (during the Training) along with Allowances and will be Paid a Salary of Level 10 –₹ 56,100/- of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (After Appointment).
|Launching of Online Application Portal for OCES/DGFS-2023||01st February 2023 (Due to unavoidable circumstances, the BARC Online Examination application process for OCES/DGFS 2023 will start on 4th February 2023)|
|Last date for Online Application||02nd March 2023|
|Online Test||1st April – 2nd April 2023|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE-2023 score||24th March 2023|
|Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal||24th April 2023|
|Availability based option on Online Application Portal to select Interview Slot for screened in candidates||24th April – 6th May 2023|
|Selection Interviews||16th May- 16th June 2023|
|Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2023 on Online Application Portal||7th July 2023|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2023 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech. admission in a DGFS institute||10th July 2023|
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for DGFS-2023 on Online Application Portal||4th week of July 2023|
|Commencement of OCES-2023||7th August 2023|
How to Apply for the BARC Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Click on the Official Page: https://www.barc.gov.in/
- Choose the “New Vacancies” Option under the “Recruitment” Column below the “Careers”
- Go through the Vacancy Info and Apply Online for the Job.
- The Last Date to Apply for the Job is 02nd March 2023.
Apply Online (From 4th February 2023)
The Candidates need to hold a B.E./B. Tech./ B. Sc in the Field stated in the Official Notification to Apply for the Job.
The Candidates will be Provided with a stipend of ₹ 55,000/- per month (during the Training) along with Allowances and will be Paid Salary of Level 10 –₹ 56,100/- of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (After Appointment).
The Last Date to Apply for the Job is 02nd March 2023.