Bayer Recruitment 2020. Bayer AG is a German multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Now they are seeking for the energetic and eligible candidates for the posts of INEX Production Co-ordinator, Programmer Analyst. So, the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these post through online from its official site. Now let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
Bayer Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Bayer|
INEX Production Co-ordinator Programmer Analyst
|Apply Mode||Online only|
Bayer Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
INEX Production Co-ordinator
- High School Diploma. B.S. preferred.
- PC proficiency with MS Office and ability to demonstrate computer skills in SAP, FIDO and SPOTFIRE.
- Effective communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural science, Statistics, Computer Science/Engineering or a related field.
- Knowledge and experience in programming languages such as C#, SQL, SAS, PL SQL, Python, is required.
- Effective written and verbal communication in English and usage of Microsoft Office is also necessary
Bayer Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates must have the following experience respect to the post they applied.
- INEX Production Co-ordinator – 1-3 years administrative work required.
- Programmer Analyst – 2-7 yrs of hands on experience in programming on commonly used technology platforms for data acquisition, data flow integrations and associated review, and reporting is required
Bayer Recruitment 2020 Job Role:
INEX Production Co-ordinator
- Responsible for processing and export of all QA samples for testing in overseas laboratories and input Quality information into SAP.
- Area Analysis – ensures issues and opportunities for improvement are identified from Area Analysis meetings and documented in the issues log.
- Ensures all processes and procedures are properly documented and posted as part of our QMS system.
- Follow Bayer and local site guidance to be compliant in our operations, including HSE, Human Rights, Business conduct, QMS, and SOX.
- As a member of implementation team setup processes and technical program packages/macros to automate receipt of data from internal and external data providers using the available technology platforms
- Participate in designing and documenting technical best practice documents for adoption of new and updated system integrations using APIs aiming for process and technology connectivity across platforms used within DS&A
- Partner with internal and external IT service providers to establish system monitoring plans for data processing and review toolkits within existing end to end business processes
- Participate and provide responses for queries for software related audits/inspections by internal and external teams
How to Apply for Bayer Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to official website of Bayer Careers.
Step 2: Search for the post which you are looking for .Click the relevant post.
Step 3: Dead the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|