BBMP Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. To Manage COVID-19 Patients, Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike intends to conduct walk-in-Process for Service of the following Paramedical Staff posts for 06 months purely on temporary basis for shifting Covid suspected patient through 100 BLS Ambulances. BBMP Recruitment 2020 Notification details are given below.
Name of the Board
|Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike|
04.08.2020 to 06.08.2020
|Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike, Sir Puttanna Chetty Town Hall, Bengaluru|
Staff Nurse / Lab Technician / Pharmacist / ANM / Male Health Worker Courses recognized from Paramedical Board of Karnataka
The candidates should have the knowledge of Kannada (to write, speak and read)
On the last date of notification, candidates shall not exceed the age of 50 years.
Rs.15, 000/- + Rs.5, 000/- (Covid Allowance) = Rs.20, 000/-
Selection will be based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply?
- Date: 04.08.2020 to 06.08.2020
- Place of Interview: Sir Puttanna Chetty Town Hall, Bengaluru
- Time: 10:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
- The eligible candidates are requested to come with all relevant original and photo copy of documents to walk in process on the above mentioned place and dates. The Commissioner, BBMP has the right to increase or reduce the number of posts.
- For other information please Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org and visit BBMP website www.bbmp.gov.in