BCECEB City Manager Recruitment 2020 Released. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invites the application form from the eligible candidates for the posts of City manager. The Board has totally 163 vacancies for the above said post. The Department of Urban DeView Postvelopment and Housing, Government of Bihar, the Online Computer Based Test (CBT) is being conducted for panel formation for contract appointment on the vacant Post of City Manager, under Urban Development and Housing Department. The details regarding the post for which the applicants will appear in this test are mentioned hereunder.
BCECEB City Manager Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Post Name||City Manager|
- UR – 38
- UR (F) – 21
- ST – 02
- ST (F) – 01
- SC – 19
- SC (F) – 09
- EBC – 22
- EBC (F) – 10
- BC – 14
- BC (F) – 06
- RCG – 06
- EWS – 10
- EWS (F) – 05
TOTAL – 163
As on 1st January of 2020 the Minimum age limit will be 21 years. and Maximum age limit as under:
- Unreserved (Male) : 37 yrs.
- Backward Class/ Extremely Back word Class (Male/ Female) : 40 yrs.
iii. Unreserved (Female) : 40 yrs.
- Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes (Male/ Female) : 42 yrs.
MBA or PG Degree / Diploma in Public Administration or PG Degree in Town Manager/ Planning and development from recognised Institution / University.
Procedure for filling online application form:
For filling up online application form, first of all candidates should visit the link “Online Application portal of City Manger” provided on board’s website Bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. After that click on “Apply Online” link and follow the instructions appearing on the computer screen.
- Step-One – (Registration): For filling up online application form first of all candidate click on the link “Click here for Registration” appearing on the computer screen and fill the correct information as per requirement and complete the registration process. The candidate while registering, must see that he / she is giving his / her own emailid and mobile no. because all informations concerning registration will be sent on the same email_id and mobile no. After successful registration provisional Registration Number and password will be send to email id and mobile no. The candidate must keep the provisional Registration Number and password entered in Application Form confidential, otherwise BCECE Board will not be responsible for any complication.
- Step-two – (Basic Details): After successful registration, candidate should enter their provisional Registration Number and Password and click on submit button for login to their account and thereafter complete the required entries regarding Basic Details as appeared on the computer screen. Then click on “Save & Next” button.
III. Step-Three – (Educational Qualification Details): After successful entries of basic details the candidate should complete the required entries regarding Educational Information as appeared on computer screen. Then click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Four – (Work Experience): After successful entries of educational qualification details the candidate should enter his / her work experience information on the computer screen and click on . “Save & Next” button.
- Step-Five – (Upload Photo, Signature & Document): After entering the work experience, the candidate should upload his / her passport size recent front view coloured photograph of high contrast and full signature (Not in capital letter) only in .jpg format and other documents in .jpg /.pdf format after duly scanning the same as asked on computer screen. After uploading photo, signature & required document click on “Save & Next” button.
- Step – Six (Preview your Application): After uploading the photo , signature and required documents, the candidate must verify all the information given by him/her in step-Two, step-Three and step-Four. If any information is found wrong, then the candidate should click “Back “button and make required corrections. Thereafter the candidate should click “Save & Next” button so that entered information should be updated. If preview of application form is found to be correct, then the candidate should give his / her Declaration and click the “Final Submit” button.
VII. Step – Seven (Payment of Examination Fee): After preview of the Application Form and ” Final submit” ,the candidate should click on “Proceed to Payment” button appeared on the computer screen regarding payment of examination Fee. The paid examination Fee will not to be refunded. There are following modes for payment of examination fee:
- Examination Fee : Examination fee to be paid through above modes is Rs. 2200/- (Two-: 3 :-Thousand Two hundred) only for all categories i.e. (UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC / DQ) candidates.
- Payment by Bank Challan: If the candidate wants to Pay examination Fee through Bank Challan, he / she should select offline / NEFT Challan option from Payment mode appearing on computer screen and download the Challan and get the print and pay the examination fee by visiting any Bank upto scheduled last date as printed on the challan. If any candidate is unable to pay the examination fee throught challan on the last date as mentioned on the challan, then he/her should again login to their account and re-download the challan and can complete the payment process through challan made in cash/NEFT . If not done so , the payment procedure through challan will be considered as failure transaction This procedure for updating will take atleast one hour. If the payment is not updated, then the candidate should wait for atleast 24 hours. If even then the payment is not get updated then the candidate should drop a mail to email id helpdesk: email@example.com before the scheduled date. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to examination Fee for payment through Challan mode.
- Online Payment : If the candidate wants to pay Examination Fee through Online mode e.g. Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking, he / she should select online option from payment mode appearing on the computer screen through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking. The candidate has to pay processing charge additional to Examination Fee for payment through online mode.
VIII. Step – Eight (Download/ Print Application form & Transaction Slip): After payment of Examination Fee upto scheduled date and time, the candidate must download and get the print and transaction slip of online submitted Application Form and keep the same safely in their possession because it contains all the information provided by the candidate. It may be asked by the candidate to produce the print out of online submitted Application Form & Transaction slip during at the time of document verification by the concern Dept./ Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Patna.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|