BCI releases new AIBE XV schedule, exam to be conducted on November 08. The Bar Council of India has released a new schedule for All India Bar Examination (AIBE). The exam will now be conducted on November 08, in offline mode. The last date to register has been extended till October 17, however, registered candidates will be allowed to submit their AIBE application form till October 24.
|Online registration begins from||May 16, 2020|
|Bank payment through challan starts from||May 16, 2020|
|Last date to register||October 17, 2020|
|Last date to pay application fee||October 20, 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||October 24, 2020|
|Release of admit card||October 31, 2020|
|AIBE XV (15) 2020 exam date||November 08, 2020|
The admit card will be released on 31 October. The Council has stated that it reserves the right to extend the exam dates in case of unavoidable circumstances. “In that case, any request for refund/ adjustment of fees shall not be entertained,” it added.
AIBE is an open book exam that consists of 100 objective type questions from legal subjects. There is no negative marking for wrong answers. The duration of the examination is three hours and thirty minutes. The exam is conducted to test a potential advocate who wants to practice law. A lawyer needs to pass this exit examination with two years of enrollment in the Bar Council. An advocate has to clear the exam to get a “Certificate of Practice” by the Bar Council of India.
Candidates who qualify in AIBE are awarded Certificate of Practice (COP) by BCI, which enables them to practice in a court of law in India.
AIBE XV 2020 Registration Process
- Visit the official website of AIBE XV 2020
- Click on the link for AIBE XV registration 2020
- Enter your enrollment number and select the state for new registration
- Fill the AIBE XV 2020 application form by entering your personal and communication details
- Fill in other details such as education qualification, enrollment details, category status, etc Upload scanned self-attested copies of passport-sized photograph, signature, enrolment certificate and photo id proof in the format and size specified
- Check the declaration box and click on ‘Save’ Print the challan for paying AIBE XV 2020 registration fee Fill the challan form and submit the registration fee through any branch of State Bank of India (Rs. 3560 for General/OBC category candidates and Rs. 2560/- for SC/ST category candidates)
- Upload the copy of challan after paying the registration fee of AIBE XV 2020
- Enter the Journal number, Branch code and date of challan Cross-check the details and click on ‘Submit’
- Download and save a duly filled in copy of the AIBE XV 2020 registration form for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|