BECIL Recruitment 2020. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) a Mini Ratna, Public Sector Enterprise of the Government of India under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting was established on 24th March, 1995. The board has released the official notification for the post of Skilled and Unskilled Manpower. The total vacancies allotted for this post is 1500. So, interested candidates can apply for this post before the last date. The last date to apply is 20.10.2020. Now, let’s see about eligibility criteria and other details of this post on this page.
BECIL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Skilled and Unskilled Manpower|
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
The board allotted the vacancies respect to post as following manner.
- Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman) – 1000
- Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman) – 500
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman. And the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and English for the post of Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)
- 8th Pass at any state education Board and the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and at least reading knowledge of English for the post of Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman)
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Experience:
- Two years’ experience in Electricals for the post of Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)
- One year experience preferably in electrical stream for the post of Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman)
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Training Details:
BECIL provide the candidates a “Certified Job Oriented Skill Development Training”. The candidates who cleared the training process will be placed purely on contract basis.
Basic Concept plus use of Personal Protective Equipment
|6000/-||7 Days||Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)|
|Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment and safety measures||11,000/-||15 Days||
Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)
|Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment and use of Personal protective Equipment||15, 000/-||30 Days||
Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman)
Basic knowledge of Electrical equipment and use of Personal protective Equipment
|15, 000/-||30 Days||Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman)|
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Candidates may shortlisted by the process based on their ranking of MERIT TEST. The Merit Test includes Written Test or Group Discussion or on Power-Point Presentation (PPT) about Electricity Distribution Lines/Sub-stations. The candidates who complete the training placed purely on contract basis
BECIL Recruitment 2020 Fee Details:
Candidates may pay the following fee to apply the post in BECIL.
- 500 for Gen/ OBC candidates
- 250 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are willing to apply for the post can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of BECIL
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click “Apply”
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|