BECIL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online for Hardware Support Technician Vacancy!!!. BroadCast Engineering Corporation of India Limited has released the notification for the post of Hardware Support Technician. Applications are invited for recruitment/ empanelment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in Office of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post through online. The Last Date for submission of application form is 20.10.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Hardware Support Technician|
|Last Date to Apply||20.10.2020|
Candidate should have completed Diploma in Computer Application/ maintenance from a recognized institution/University
Remuneration (Per month)
Selected candidates will have a pay of Min. Rs (Rs.30,000/- – 40,000/-) Depending upon Qualification & Experience
- Plan and prepare for installation Install software/equipment/device system plan and prepare the diagnosis of faults of computer systems.
- Diagnose faults of computer systems, repair defects in computer systems Test systems. Plan and prepare for configuration
- Configure systems Inspect and test configured computer systems.
- Plan and prepare for the maintenance of computer systems Maintain computer systems Inspect and test configured/repaired computer system
Age Relaxation Details
- Age Relaxation may be considered in case of deserving candidates having relevant experience at the discretion of the management.
- EPF, ESI and other benefits shall be applicable as per rule.
Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Selection of the candidates will be done as under:
Procedure for selecting the candidate
- Application & Curriculum Vitae Evaluation + supportive documents verification + Interview
- Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for interview.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply?
Application should be submitted ONLINE only for the above post. For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
In case of any doubt/ help please email as below:
For technical problem faced while applying ONLINE: email@example.com
For queries other than technical: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of application forms is 20th October, 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|