BECIL Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Applications are invited for the recruitment of the Senior Programmer/ Senior Software Developer & Programmer post in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. Interested and who are eligible can apply for the following posts as per the details given below in our blog.
|Name of the Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Programmer/ Senior Software Developer & Programmer|
- Must be B.Tech/ BCA or MCA or B.Tech or MCA with first division
- Must have experience of 3 years as a developer
- Should be able to effectively debug programs,
- Identify bug fixes/ performance bottlenecks and improvements.
- Should possess good communication skills
The selection of the candidates will be done as under: Procedure for selecting the candidate: Application & Curriculum Vitae Evaluation + supportive documents verification + Interview. Screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for an interview.
- The selected applicants for the above posts are required to submit the non-refundable registration fee as follows:
- For General/ OBC applicants, Rs. 500/- plus 18% GST (Rupees Five Hundred Ninety Only)
- For SC/ ST/ PH applicants, Rs. 250/- plus 18% GST (Rupees Two Hundred and Ninety Five Only)
- Consolidated Fee* Per Month –
- Senior Programmer/ Senior Software Developer – Rs. 44,000/-
- Programmer – Rs. 28,000/-
How to Apply?
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form with proper details such as correct email ID, contact numbers and postal addresses, qualification, experience etc. as indicated in the application form. All correspondence from BECIL will be made through e-mail only.
- The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Pan Card, Aadhar Card must be submitted in hand OR through registered post only to General Manager (Radio) at BECIL’s Corporate Office at Noida (U.P). While submitting the application through registered post, the envelope containing application must be super-scribed as- “Application for the post of for RNI, DPD & MIB”. Applicants should ensure that the application should reach the above-mentioned address on or before 22.09.2020.
- Due to the present pandemic situation of COVID19, duly filled application along with relevant documents must also be scanned & e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22.09.2020.