BEL Probationary Engineer Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited seeks applications from zealous and budding professionals for the posts of Probationary Engineer / E-II, Probationary Officer (HR) / E-II, and others. There are 232 vacancies available. The last date to apply for the post is 28.10.2023.
BEL New Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Title of the Post||Probationary Engineer / E-II, Probationary Officer (HR) / E-II, and others|
BEL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates holding B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering.
- Candidates with first class in AMIE / AMIETE / GIETE in the above disciplines are also eligible to apply.
BEL Job Age Limit 2023:
The maximum age limit for unreserved candidates will be 25 years for the post of Probationary Engineer and Probationary Officer (HR). In the case of a Probationary Accounts Officer, the maximum age limit for unreserved candidates will be 30 years.
BEL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
Candidates belonging to the GEN/EWS/OBC (NCL) category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1000/- + GST, i.e. Rs. 1180/-.
BEL Job Selection Process 2023:
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the computer-based test and will be provisionally shortlisted for interview.
- Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the computer-based test and interview.
BEL Job Salary 2023:
Candidates will get a salary in the basic pay of 40,000-3%- 1,40,000 CTC: 12 lacs – 12.5 lacs.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site
- On the homepage click the careers option
- Click the job from the relevant option
- Enter the mandatory field
- Pay the fee and upload the necessary documents
- And submit the application form
Candidates should apply for the post before 28.10.2023.
There are 232 vacancies available.
Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in both the computer-based test and the interview.