BEL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Manager & Sr. AE. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics company under the Ministry of Defence requires Ex-Servicemen for its Electronics Warfare and Avionics SBU of Bangalore unit who have retired on or before 31.05.2020. Selected candidates should be willing to travel and relocate to the place of posting. The BEL has released the recruitment notification for Manager and Senior Assistant Engineer posts for 03 vacancies. Last Date to Apply: Application should be mailed on or before 30 June 2020.
BEL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Bharat Electronics Limited|
Manager and Senior Assistant Engineer
|Last date to apply||
BEL Manager & Sr. AE 2020 Vacancy:
- Manager (E-V) Permanent basis – 02
- Senior Assistant Engineer (E-I) 5 years fixed tenure basis – 01
Total Vacancies – 03
BEL Manager & Sr. AE 2020 Age Limit:
Manager (E-V) Permanent basis – Upper Age Limit (as on 31.05.2020) is 45 years
Senior Assistant Engineer (E-I) 5 years fixed tenure basis – Upper Age Limit (as on 31.05.2020) is 50 years
BEL Manager & Sr. AE 2020 Education Qualification:
Manager – First Class in BE/B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication) or equivalent from a recognised university.
Senior Assistant Engineer – First class in Diploma (Electronics) or equivalent from a recognised university.
BEL Manager & Sr. AE 2020 Experience:
Ex-servicemen retired on or before 31.05.2020 in the ranks mentioned at 2 (a) with minimum 10 years or more relevant post qualification experience in operation and maintenance of electronics and communication equipments like Radar System, Electronics support measuring system, Mission communication system Air and Ground data communication system, etc, Experience in development of technical manuals like maintenance manuals, technical manuals etc & Understanding of Preventive Maintenance schedule, Corrective Maintenance schedule, Out of Phase Maintenance Schedule, pre operative and post operative maintenance etc understanding on the various certifications required for the personnel maintaining Aircraft system and allied surveillance systems.
Senior Assistant Engineer:
Minimum 15 years of post qualification relevant experience from Indian Air Force as mentioned at 2 (b) in the below field:
- Operating and troubleshooting experience on Electric Warfare systems like RWRs, jammers, antennae, etc.
- Experience in Ground Support Equipment, Automatic Test Equipment and other supporting equipment of aircraft systems.
- Should have depth knowledge of communication systems, standard electronic measuring equipment and electronics systems integration.
- Experience on EW & Avionics systems of Mig-29 & Su-30 Aircraft is preferable.
- Should have knowledge of ESD& MSD standards to work with microwave equipment and should be aware of safety measures and standards to work on high power RF systems.
- Should have knowledge of basic electrical systems/equipment like Gen-Set, UPS, Power converter, Frequency converters, etc.
BEL Manager & Sr. AE 2020 Salary:
- The selected candidates will be inducted in the pay scale mentioned above. In addition to basic pay other allowances such as Dearness Allowance, HRA, and Perks of 35% on annual basic pay, medical expenses reimbursement for self and dependent family members, Performance Related Pay, PF, and Gratuity as per Company rules will be a part of the pay package.
- Manager – Rs. 70,000-3% -2, 00,000
- Senior Assistant Engineer – Rs.30, 000-3%-1, 20,000
BEL Manager & Sr. AE 2020 Selection Process:
Manager – Shortlisted candidates, who satisfy the requirements, will be called for interview.
Senior Assistant Engineer – Eligible candidates, who satisfy the requirements, will be called for written test, followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test.
How to apply for BEL Manager & Sr. AE 2020 Recruitment:
- Candidates who meet the above requirements may download the application form by clicking the link provided in the website. Duly filled and signed application form along with the relevant documents (mentioned below) has to be scanned (pdf format) and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. No other modes of application shall be accepted. The below mentioned documents have to be sent along with the application form:
- SSLC / Matriculation certificate
- BE / B. Tech or Diploma certificate and semester/year marks cards, as applicable
- Post qualification work experience certificate.
- Discharge book. The date of enrolment, date of discharge and rank at the time of leaving the defence forces
- Candidates who are not yet discharged from the Armed Force are required to submit proof in respect of their Rank, Date of Joining and probable date of discharge
- OBC certificate (if applicable) issued on or after 01.05.2019.
- LAST DATE TO APPLY: Application should be mailed on or before 30.06.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|