BEL Recruitment 2020. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna Company and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company under the Ministry of Defence. Now the board has released the official notification for the post of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer, Project Officer and Havildar (Security). So, the interested candidates can apply for the posts before the last date. The last date to apply for this post is 30.10.2020. Now, let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page.
BEL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Bharat Electronics Limited|
Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer, Project Officer, Havildar (Security)
BEL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No. of posts|
|Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics)||09|
|Trainee Engineer-I (Mechanical)||02|
|Trainee Officer-I (Finance)||02|
|Project Engineer-I (Electronics)||04|
|Project Engineer-I (Mechanical)||03|
|Project Engineer-I (Computer Science)||01|
|Project Engineer-I (Civil)||01|
|Project Officer-I (Human Resources)||01|
|Havildar (Security) / WG-III||04|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates should be 25 years as on 01.09.2020 to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer-1/ Trainee Officer and 28 years as on 01.09.2020 to apply for the post of Project Engineer-I/ Project Officer and Havildar (Security). Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess the following educational qualification as respect to the corresponding posts to apply for these posts
- Trainee Engineer – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &Telecommunication/Telecommunication/ Communication/ Mechanics as respect to the discipline of the post they want to apply.
- Trainee Officer -Two years full time MBA in Finance
- Project Engineer – BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. in Mechanical/ Computer Science / Civil Engineering/
- Project Officer – Two years full time MBA (HR) / MSW as respect to the discipline of the post they want to apply.
- Havildar (Security) – SSLC (Pass)
BEL Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must possess the following experience.
- For the post of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Project Engineer, Project Officer- 01 year/02 years experience in relevant field as mentioned in the notification.
- For the Havildar (Security) post candidates should have minimum 15 years of service in the Defence Forces (Army / Navy / Air Forces) as Non-Commissioned Officers.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Havildar (Security) / WG-III:
Eligible candidates will be called for document verification, after verification eligible candidates will attend Physical Endurance test and those who clear the same, will be called for written test. The document verification, Physical Endurance test (For shortlisted candidates), written test will be held at BEL, Chennai only.
For Other Post:
Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview. 7.3 The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our company’s website. 7.4 Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by email.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get benefits as per following manner
- Trainee Engineer-I & Trainee Officer-I – 25,000/-to Rs. 31,000/- per month
- Project Engineer-I & Project Officer-I – Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Havildar (Security) / WG-III – 20,500/- to79,000/- + admissible allowances
BEL Recruitment 2020 Fee Details:
Candidates may pay the following fee to apply for these post
- Trainee Engineer – I & Trainee Officer – I Rs.200/-
- Project Engineer– I &. Project Officer – I Rs.500/-
- Havildar (Security) / WG-III – Rs.300/-
Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
Trainee Engineer-I & Trainee Officer-I/ Project Engineer-I & Project Officer-I:
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Trainee Engineer-I & Trainee Officer-I and Project Engineer- I & Project Officer-I (on Contract Basis) for Bharat Electronics Limited, Chennai Unit.
Havildar (Security) / WG-III:
- Candidates willing to apply may submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the application fee payment receipt, in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Security (Havildar)” and addressed to
Sr.Dy.General Manager (Hr&A),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Chennai – 600 089
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|