BEL Recruitment 2020. Bharat Electronics Limited is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine factories, and several regional offices in India. Now, the board has released the official notification for the recruitment for the post of Trainee Engineer-I/Project Engineer-I/ Trainee Officer-I/ Project Officer-I for Kotdwara Unit. So, the interested candidates can apply for these posts through online from the official site before the last date. The last date to apply for these post is 21.10.2020. Now, let’s check for the eligibility criteria and other details of these posts in this page. The board will release the recruitment notification for the posts of Project Engineers / Officers and Trainee Engineers / Officers/ Havildar (Security) – Chennai Unit in 10.10.2020. Stay connected with us for the immediate updates.
BEL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Bharat Electronics Limited|
· Trainee Engineer-I
· Project Engineer-I
· Trainee Officer-I
· Project Officer-I
BEL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates must fulfill the following age criteria to apply for these posts.
- Trainee Engineer-I – Maximum age limit is 25 years
- Project Engineer-I – Maximum age limit is 28 years
- Trainee Officer-I – Maximum age limit is 25 years
- Project Officer-I – Maximum age limit is 28 years
BEL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 Year Course)/MBA (Finance)/MBA/ MSW (HRM) as respect to the posts.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates who want to apply for this post must have the following experience.
- Minimum post qualification relevant industry experience mentioned against the posts is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer – I.
- Minimum 1 Year post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Officer-I in Finance discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years of post qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Project Engineer / Officer – I.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Trainee Officer-I/ Trainee Engineer-I:
Selected candidates for these posts may get 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- and Rs. 31,000/- during the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
Project Officer-I/Project Engineer-I:
Selected candidates for these posts may get Rs. 35,000, Rs.40,000/- ,Rs. 45,000/- and Rs. 50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can follow the steps provided below.
Step 1: Go to the official website of BEL
Step 2: Search for the Careers tab. Click the relevant post.
Step 3: Download and read the notification carefully if you are eligible then click apply online.
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|