BEL Recruitment 2020 OUT- Salary : Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/- | Apply Here !!!. Bharat Electronics Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Trainee Official Language Officer’s post. Total number of vacancy is Only One. Last date to apply for this post is 22.12.2020. This is purely based on Contractual basis job. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply. Refer this page for more details and Application form also available on this page.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Official Language Officer|
|Number of vacancy||01|
|Last date to Apply||22.12.2020|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Master degree in Hindi from a recognised University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level.
- Candidates who have completed Translation course (Certificate / Diploma / PG Diploma level) will be preferred.
Candidates Upper age limit should be 26 years as on 01.12.2020 is Mandatory.
Candidates should have minimum 01 year of experience of English to Hindi and vice-versa translation in Government Organization / News Paper / Printing Press.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 28,000/-and Rs. 31,000/- for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and Experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Percentage of marks obtained in M.A. degree. CGPA marks to be converted to percentage of marks.||75 Marks|
|: Relevant work experience: Candidates meeting basic eligibility criteria of relevant work experience (as advertised) will be awarded 2.5 marks. For every completed 6 months of additional relevant work experience, 1.25 marks will be awarded. The maximum mark in this criterion is limited to 10 marks.||10 marks|
|/Interview for shortlisted candidates (Video Based)||15 marks|
BEL Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
Application fee of Rs.200/- by way of DD in favour “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Taloja is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
BEL Recruitment 2020 Required Documents
- Filled in Bio-data form downloaded from the BEL website
- Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
- All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications.
- Latest OBC certificate / Copy of SC / ST certificate
- Disability certificate if the candidates belongs to PWd category.
- No objection certificate if employed in government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
- Experience certificate from the previous and present employer.
- Two passport size colour photographs.
- DD as per prescribed amount indicated above.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020?
- Go to the Official site of BEL website.
- Select the Careers section and find the notification of “Recruitment of Trainee OL Officer (Translator)”
- Click the Details advertisement option and read the notification.
- Then Click Application form option and the Application will appear on the screen.
- Download it and fill it with correct details.
- Send it to the belonging address with the required documents. The address will placed below.
Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A),
Bharat Electronics Limited, L-1, MIDC Industrial Area,
Taloja, Navi Mumbai-410 208, Maharashtra.
What is the last date to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020?
22.12.2020 is the last date to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are offered for BEL Recruitment 2020?
There is totally one vacancy offered for BEL Recruitment 2020.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site or Refer this page till end. It contains the recruitment details and Application form direct link also.