BFUHS CHO Recruitment 2021 NHM Punjab OUT – For Community Health Officer Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences has released the recruitment notification for the post of Community Health Officer. Total numbers of vacancies 320. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy 2021 Online Application
- Online application for this recruitment will receive from 12.06.2021 and last date to apply for BFUSH recruitment up to 25.06.2021 on their official site only. No other mode of application will be count.
- Candidates need not to worry about how to apply and / or Where to download the application form. We provide the application form direct link and detailed notification on this page. Kindly refer it till end and apply immediately. And avoid last minute Rush.
NHM Punjab BFUHS Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences|
Name of the post
|Community Health Officer|
Number of vacancies
|Last Date to apply||
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 1st Jan 2021. 01.01.2021). Age relaxation as per the rules of Punjab Government. Candidate must fulfil the age limit criteria, if failed then they would be rejected.
Candidate should have B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with integrated Bridge Programme of Certificate in Community Health course in curriculum from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council. OR B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University with 6 months course of Certificate in Community Health from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
NHM Punjab Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for Community Health Officer post is Rs. 20000/- + incentive upto Rs.15000/- (incentive based on performance) per month from the respective board.
BFUHS Jobs 2021 Selection Process
Candidates are shortlisted based on Written test of 100 Marks shall be held and based upon the marks obtained in the test, merit list shall be prepared. The Examination will be conducted on 04.07.2021. Selection shall be made purely on the basis of written test only.
BFUHS Careers 2021 Examination Fee
Candidates must paid the application fee for General and other categories fee is Rs. 1000+18% GST is Rs. 1180/- and for SC category fee is Rs. 500+18% GST is Rs. 590/-.
How to apply for BFUHS Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the Official site of BFUHS website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Click “Apply Online” option on that page.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
25.06.2021 is the last date to apply for BFUHS Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 320 vacancies offered for BFUHS Job 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the Official site OR Refer this page till the end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.