Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Eligible candidates for the Veterinarian post for the IAEC Animal House on Consolidated salary are required, with the following qualifications. So, candidates can attend the interview on 25.06.2020. Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
Bharathiar University Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
Essential Qualification & Experience:
1) B.V.Sc. Or BHVMS with 60% marks
2) 2 years of experience in the relevant field with knowledge of handling small animals like Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Rabbit etc.
- M.V. Sc. in Vet. Pathology
- Appropriate state licensure.
- Training in Laboratory Animal management or Experience in operating and maintaining Laboratory Animal Facility in any Reputed Research Institute/Lab.
- Handling, breeding and maintenance of laboratory animals, particularly inbred strains.
- Research experience using laboratory animals.
- Ability to make prudent decisions regarding welfare and wellbeing of animals.
- Should have strong affinity for animals.
- Excellent people skills, communication skills and organizational skills.
- Experience in histopathology, health monitoring and genetic monitoring techniques.
- Good knowledge of CPCSEA guidelines.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can attend Walk-in Interview on 25.06.2020 (Thursday) and to bring all the relevant original certificates along with a set of attested copies, two recent passport size photos and filled in Identification-Cum-Information Sheet at the time of interview.
Registration time: 9.30 A.M to 10.30 A.H Interview time: 11.00 A.M. Venue: Thanthai Periyar Auditorium
Instructions for Candidates:
- The University reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post without assigning any reason.
- The application registration will be stopped at 10.30 A.M.
- The TA/DA or any other allowances will not be paid.
- The above post is purely temporary.
- The Identification-Cum-Information Sheet can be downloaded from the University website