Bharathidasan University Admissions 2020 Notification Released. Bharathidasan University has released admission notification for various courses. So, candidates can download the Bharathidasan University Admissions 2020 Notification in the mentioned below in our blog.
Bharathidasan University Admissions Details
Name of the Board
|For BCA, Six-Year & Five-Year Integrated – 03.08.2020 & (M. Tech., M.A. & M.Sc.) Programs
All other Programmes – 20.08.2020
- For PG admissions, the candidates should have completed 12 years of Schooling (10+2) and 3 years of Under Graduation programme.
- However, UG students can also apply with their five semester marks, and their Provisional admission will be confirmed only if they successfully complete their UG Degree Programmes.
- Candidates should Register and apply for all the programmes through online only. For more details, visit: www.bdu.ac.in.
- Candidates applying for more than one programme will have to use separate application form and shall pay separate Application Processing Fee.
Last date for receipt of filled-in application forms:
- BCA, B.Voc., 6-year & 5-year Integrated PG Programmes: 03.08.2020
- All Other Programmes: 20.08.2020
Tuition Fee – 100 % exemption for boys belonging to SC/ST and Converted Christian there from (G.O. MS.No.722 dt.13.10.1977)
Tuition Fee 100% exemption for SC/ST Girls Students and converted Christian there from (G.O. MS. No. 4 dt.17.01.2002)
- 100% exemption for all Other Fee for SC/ST Girls Students and converted Christian there from for those who are not eligible for Post Metric Scholarship (G.O. MS. No. 4 dt.17.01.2002) 2 Tuition Fee and Special Fee – Fully exempted for all categories of Students with disabilities (on production of Disability certificate)
The admitted candidates have to complete their respective programmes within the stipulated period (i.e.) 3 years. Those who fail to complete the programme within the stipulated period, a further a period of 2 years alone given as extension and the candidate has to complete the programme within the extended period.
Filling up of Application Form:
The application form should be filled in carefully and legibly by the candidates, providing all the necessary information. Attested copies of date of birth, community and marks secured should be uploaded sent along with the application form.
Last Date for Online Submission of Filled-In Application Form:
- For BCA, Six-Year & Five-Year Integrated – 03.08.2020 (M. Tech., M.A. & M.Sc.) Programmes
- All other Programmes – 20.08.2020
Steps of Online Application Submission:
- New User – Registration
- Application Fee Payment
- Online Submission of Personal Information
- Selection of the Programme / Course
- Online Submission Details about the Qualifying Course / Programme / Degree
- Online Submission of Fee Payment Information
- Uploading the Annexures / Attachments
- Print / Download Application (No Need to Send)
The course contents for all Post-Graduate/ P.G. Diploma/Diploma Programmes have been devised so as to enable the students to successfully compete in competitive examinations, pursue academic research or become self-employed. Regular tests, assignments, seminars and field trips also form part of the curriculum.
Special Features of our Programmes:
- PG admissions are based on those who have completed 12-year of Schooling and 3-year of under graduation
- Special syllabi with Research / Professional Orientation
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS)
- Distinguished Faculty Members
- Well-equipped Computer / Informatics Centre & library facility
- Conducive Campus Environment with separate Hostel Facilities for Boys & Girls
- Semester Pattern